The Aftermath of the engagement

August 10th 2023

It was around 2:15 in the afternoon and Maxwell was in his room texting his newly fiance, Kaitlyn.

Suddenly he gets a phone call from Blake

Maxwell: *texts Kaitlyn*

Scribble_Maxwell: "hold on babe.. Blake's calling me."

Golden_kay: "okay hon!~🥰"

Maxwell: *answers the phone call* Ayy! What's up Bro?!

Blake: Hey! Not much, I just got a letter from a university that's I've been wanting to go to..

Maxwell: oh really?? Did you get accepted?

Blake: I don't know yet. I haven't even gotten a chance to open the damn thing.

Maxwell: well, you should open it then! *He says excitedly

Blake: like right now?

Maxwell: duh! I wanna know if you got accepted!

Blake: well I was gonna wait until my mom got home from the store.. but I guess I can open it now.

Blake then proceeds to open the envalope and he reads over the letter

Maxwell: well? What's it say?

Blake: *smiles with excitement* I got accepted!

Maxwell: holy crap dude, Congrats! Say, what college are you going to anyway?

Blake: oh! Um I think it's.. [insert college name here].

_____________________________
I will update it later and find a name for it
_____________________________

Maxwell: Wait, [insert college name here]? That's the same one I'm going to! And I think lily will attend there too..well.. at least for a bit. Because she will most likely be traveling alot more and I won't get to see her very often.. *frowns* it's honestly kinda sad now that I think about it.

Blake: yeah.. I.. I didn't even think about that.. she's probably gonna be studying broads and stuff like that... And even though she will be in the same college, our relationship will probably have to be long distance for 4 years..

Maxwell: oh.. yeah.. that's right... I forgot about that.. *goes silent for a moment then speaks again* Are.. are you gonna be okay?

Blake: I don't really know. I mean, we aren't breaking up or anything, but I think I'll be okay.. even though I will have to get used to talking to her on the phone or video call for the remainder of college... But hey!  I won't let that stop me. I'll try to focus more on my classes. And stuff imma do.

Maxwell: that's a good mindset to have.. I guess..

Blake: oh! By the way my birthday is next week. Drew says hes throwing a pool party for me at his mansion,  you're gonna be there right?

Maxwell: of course! Wouldn't miss it for the world! Especially because your turning 18!

Blake: I know! In a week I'm gonna be a Legal Adult!

Maxwell: yeah. I know.. it's crazy to think that we are almost practically adults now.. time goes by so fast.. and you know, it's good you called because something awesome happened recently. It's about me and Kaitlyn.

Blake: oh yeah! I was gonna ask, how was your 4 year anniversary?

Maxwell: *sighs with happiness* it was the best day of my life.. me and and Kaitlyn are officially engaged.