life discussions

_______________________________
So if you're confused on why this is a chapter, then I shall explain. This actually isn't relevant to the plot all that much. This chapter is more like "part 1b" of the last chapter. I'm doing this because a friend of mine requested me that I'd do a chapter like this. But DONT WORRY! After this one. It will be the chapter about Blake's 18th birthday. Beat Beat. If you read this, Id like to shout you out for giving me this idea.
So anyways I hope you enjoy it.
______________________________

WARNING: CONTENT MAY CONTAIN ADULT LANGUAGE. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!
______________________________

August 11th 2023

9:25 A.M.

Alex's alarm goes off

Alex: *groans as he slowly sits up slightly and grabs his phone to turn off the alarm, only to put it back on the night stand and to lay back down on the bed barely able to keep their eyes open* ugh... What... What time is it?... *Alex then slowly reaches his arm over to his phone again to grab it so he could check the time. And on his phone displayed "9:25am"*

*Alex talks to himself in a groggy voice*
Oh... It's 9:25... I'm pretty sure it's fine.. my interview isn't until 10:00.. *he says sleepfully as he lays back down to close his eyes again but it only took him about 30 seconds to realize what he had just said. After making this realization. His eyes bolted open and his heart was racing.*

Alex: OH SHIT! *he quickly gets out of bed* MY INTERVIEW IS AT 10:00! *As anxiety rushes through his mind, he quickly gets ready as he whispers to himself..* shit shit shit shit shit shit!!! Why did I hit the snooze button?! I was supposed to wake up at 9:00! And now I'm probably gonna be late to my bloody interview!

*At this point Alex was yelling to himself*

*As Alex was getting ready, he dashed to the bathroom to brush his teeth, put on deodorant, etc..*

*Then afterwords, they rushed downstairs falling down them halfway in the process. Supprisingly he didn't sustain any major injuries. Not a single scratch*

*Maxwell, who was in the dining room scrolling through his phone had heard the thud noises and looks at Alex's direction*

Maxwell: uh.. Alex? Are you okay?

Alex: *yells* yes, I'm fine! *He paused for a moment as he noticed something was.... off... then he turned to Maxwell* uh.... Wait...  Why are you up so early? You usually like to sleep in.

Maxwell: oh... Uh I've been up for about an hour now.... And uh.. I woke up early because last night drew texted me saying he wants me to help out with a few things.

Alex: like what?... Doesn't he have like butlers and maids and such?

Maxwell: yeah.. he does. But they said they would all have a day off today, so he doesn't really have anybody to help him.

Alex: oh... I see.. * immediately snaps back into rush mode, as he had gotten distracted by talking to Maxwell* ugh! What am I doing?! Im gonna be late for the interview!! *Begins to stress out a little*

Maxwell: *puts his phone down on the table and gave Alex his full attention* I can take you there if you want.

Alex: No! No... I'm fine! I can just... Walk.. or get an Uber or something.

Maxwell: you got money for an Uber? Also it's pretty hot out today. Are you sure you don't need  a ride?

Alex: *thinks for a second then responds* well... I prefer not to spend my money on an Uber right now... But...