4- Kleavor

Tag bottom middle. By @kelvin_trainerk on Twitter. Welcome the berserk Lord of the Woods.
Go check out their twitter for the other version where Kleavor is normal color. Or at least find this pic and get the link.

I nodded and Irida helped make them.

"There we go. Should this be enough?" I smiled and nodded. "Hopefully." They nodded and Lian spoke.

"Are you ready? I can call Kleavor if you are." "Yeah, I think so." I nodded and Irida spoke. "If you must battle, he is a bug-rock type. If that helps." "Right. Thanks." She nodded and I watched as it dropped. Shinx stayed back and comforted the new Eevee.

Buizel smiled as he prepared. My first Eevee smiled too and I watched. I covered my eyes as dust was picked up before going there.

Third person POV

"She's really doing this?" Adaman asked and the two jumped. (Y/n) hadn't noticed and Irida glared. "What do you want?" "I'm watching this. She wants to help our lord too." He told Lian and he stared. Lian glared a bit and spoke. "I'm not going to distract her, so keep it down. Why are you really here?" Lian glared and Adaman shrugged.

"If she wants to help both of our clans, I want to make sure it won't be a waste of my time. I'm staying right here until either done or she dies." Leafeon whimpered next to him and he looked before sighing.

"I really don't get why you like her. But I'm sorry." He sighed and Leafeon smiled. Glaceon was worried as she watched (Y/n) next to Irida. "You better stay right here until she's done." He nodded and leaned on a tree.

"Buizel!" Adaman looked and saw Buizel nod. (Y/n) was holding her less dominant arm. She still threw the balms at Kleavor. Eevee was standing in a tree and continued to use Baby-Doll Eyes. When it was over, (Y/n) threw the last balm and Kleavor instinctively ate it like the others.

He seemed in pain and (Y/n) got worried until the golden light on him disappeared and he approached her. Buizel tensed but calmed down soon as an Insect Plate was being handed to her.

"Huh? Should I keep it?" Kleavor nodded and Lian smiled. "Kleavor! You're all better!" He cheered and (Y/n) laughed. Buizel gently tugged on her scarf though and whimpered. He pointed to the blood and she smiled. "Yeah, I know... Sorry Irida, I should get this checked out though." She nodded and smiled. "We can talk about it more after that gets bandaged." She nodded and Shinx stared. The four smiled though and followed.

"Hi Mr Adaman. Bye Mr Adaman." She quickly waved and he nodded. She rushed to the closest camp. Adaman sighed and got up. "Well, I saw what I wanted. I'll be leaving." Irida watched him go and glared.

Reader POV

"Where's (Y/n)?" I heard N and Professor Laventon spoke after. "Well... she's supposed to be helping the Pearl Clan but... now I'm really concerned." "Yeah... She's been worrying me... I get the assignment could take a while..." Murata mumbled and I smiled as I yelled. "Hey! I'm back!" They looked and Murata noticed the wound first.

"Oh what the fuck happened?" He panicked and I laughed. "So I calmed the Noble I was asked to. But it did hurt me a bit during the frenzy..." Murata grumbled and searched through his chest before taking out bandages. "I can't leave you alone for 10 fucking minutes..." He grumbled and sighed. He cleaned it and grumbled.