16- Ginkgo Guild

I was brought to a tumblr page where this was part of a video. Go to their tumblr, zellisdraws, and fucking watch it. Put simply, it's the CRP x misery meme. It also says their Twitter is ZellisDraws and their instagram is zellisdraws. I just want to give artists full credit when I can, so go check them out on whatever you have.

We left and I stayed on guard. Oshawott woke up and he was confused. He looked around and I smiled.

"It's okay Oshawott. We're going back to the village." He looked and smiled when he saw me. He nodded while Eevee stayed on guard with Volo. I was hesitant too but he was bringing me back. I nervously followed him. Oshawott was suspicious of him as I held him. His Togepi was happy with both of us around and I soon mumbled.

"Um... Thanks for bringing me to Ms Cogita." He looked and spoke. "Well I can't just let my potential customers get injured, now can I?" He smiled and I stared. I smiled a bit, more confused but nodded. Volo smiled and spoke.

"I'm a part of the Ginkgo Guild. We're traveling merchants but I heard that a couple of them will be making a sort of base in Jubilife Village since your commander had accepted it." "Oh that's good to know then." I nodded and he smiled. He turned and cheered to me. "Yep! Ginter's really- Um... He's..." He hesitated and I was confused. He seemed nervous and turned around as he walked.

"Onto Jubilife!" I was confused but nodded before I noticed a looming shadow getting closer. I looked and saw a wagon getting closer and a new voice. "I'm what kid? Why don't you finish that sentence?" Volo was nervous and mumbled. We had stopped and Volo was nervous while Togepi seemed to laugh a bit in his arms.

"You're, um... you're the Ginkgo Guild leader." He laughed nervously and I was confused. We were staring at the man on the wagon in front of us. The guy glared at Volo and soon looked at me. I was just confused and mumbled.

"Is this a family matter? I can leave if you need me to." The guy stared at me before speaking. "So why are you walking with Volo?" "Huh? Oh, I got... um... I got lost basically... He's just bringing me back to Jubilife." "Did you bring her to that lady? Don't you annoy her enough?" "I just want to learn about Ancient Hisui! And she knows best!" Volo yelled back and I was nervous.

The two were arguing and I backed up. I sighed a bit and looked at the Pokémon. They seemed a bit worried and I sighed. I got far enough that I didn't hear Volo and the other guy argue.

"Um... hi there little ones. You're all adorable." I smiled a bit and they all reacted differently. Cherubi was terrified and ran off. One Eevee tensed, the other hid behind the tense one, and the last one got a bit closer and sniffed my hand. All of them were male and I smiled to them. Zubat was excited with being called adorable and flew around me in joy. Happiny smiled and cheered as she was excited. Buneary seemed a bit embarrassed and hid its face in its ears after bringing them down a bit. And finally, Psyduck was confused and holding its head before turning around and going home. I waved a bit to them and the two more scared Eevee looked at the one who sniffed my hand.

It spoke to them and I smiled. "I get that you three don't trust me. Don't worry." They nodded and stared. Buneary smiled and got closer to me. I looked and it slightly snuggled and smiled. "Buneary? Is something wrong?" Buneary smiled and Eevee spoke to it. She smiled and Buneary spoke with Eevee too. She smiled and nodded. Zubat was still excited and soon landed on my head. I smiled and looked.

"Zubat? Are you tired?" Zubat looked at where my voice was and was confused. I smiled and spoke. "You're on my head little one. Don't worry." I smiled and Zubat poked its head down. I smiled and pet it a bit. "Hi there." Zubat seemed happy and relaxed. Oshawott stared as the other Eevee spoke with mine. She smiled and nodded. I smiled and Volo suddenly tapped my shoulder. I jumped and looked back.