11- Friendships

I FORGOT TO CREDIT THE ARTIST LIKE AN IDIOT.
This is just an approximate guess since I sadly wasn't linked to anything when I tried. Signature below Akari and next to Leafeon. Might be wrong on this since I'm not confident in my cursive, but for what I can tell, it says Makoro139 or Makoo139. Again, not confident. Also, I might be wrong and I don't use Twitter because that place is a shitshow. Yes I copy pasted most of this from Lilligant's chapter since it was a similar situation.

Third person POV

"Commander Kamado?" Cyllene asked as she walked out of the building and Kamado looked. The Galaxy Team's commander was talking with the cook of the Wallflower. "Cyllene?" He asked and she walked up, Beni looking her direction as well. "I came to get myself and Abra some food. Potato Mochi, please." Beni sighed and mumbled. "You all really know how to work these old bones of mine..." He sighed but left to make them.

"Are you getting lunch too, Commander?" She asked but Kamado shook his head. "No. I just wanted to talk with Beni." She nodded and spoke. "I hope that those three are okay against the two Pokémon." Kamado nodded and spoke. "Then I'll talk with you later Cyllene." She nodded and he left to the office.

Office- Reader POV

We rode on the Wyrdeer back here and I smiled. The original one gave me a psychic plate. I smiled and Adaman gave me a Celestic Flute. I smiled and Mai showed me how to play it for the night we stayed. I smiled when I got it and Wyrdeer came here. When we were getting back to Jubilife Village, I was on Wyrdeer with Adaman so he'd comfort me, which Wyrdeer was fine with. Mai smiled as she helped show Murata how to help control Ursaluna. N rode with them.

"Commander! Lilligant is calmed!" I cheered and he looked. Murata sighed and spoke. "And so is Ursaluna. Wasn't in a complete frenzy like Lilligant, but should be back to normal." He smiled a bit and nodded as he spoke.

"Congratulations. Now... the next noble would be Arcanine but..." "Huh? Did something happen to Arcanine?" I asked and Adaman sighed as him and Mai got here. "I'll guess they already told you?" "About Lilligant and Ursaluna? Yes." He nodded and Adaman smiled. N sighed as he mumbled. "I wish I could help you..." I looked and smiled.

"It's okay N! I'm sure we'll find something for you!" I cheered and he smiled a bit. He blushed and Kamado spoke. "Ahem... I'll ask Irida to come over to bring you there." We nodded and Mai smiled.

"Why don't we stay the night Adaman?" "Hm? You want to?" "Well I don't see a problem with it. Besides, the sun is setting and you don't get along with Wyrdeer or Ursaluna." He glared at her a bit and she smiled. "Is it okay if I stay with you this time (Y/n)?" "Oh sure! I don't mind!" I smiled and she nodded. Murata sighed and smiled.

"Well, we can stay together again Adaman if you're fine with it." "I don't have a choice since Mai is staying..." He grumbled and she smiled. I was just confused and Kamado laughed a bit.

"Go get food with the three. I'll let Cyllene know how the mission went." We nodded and I smiled. Munchlax smiled and we went to Professor Laventon. N smiled next to me as he told the professor how it went.

I smiled as I explained the floors to Mai so she'd understand and she nodded.

"Right. I get that then." I nodded and smiled. "I just don't want Captain Cyllene mad at me..." I sighed and Mai smiled. "Yeah, I get it." She smiled and Munchlax smiled too. Someone knocked and I looked.

"Hm? Who's there?" I asked and heard N.

"Hey, Beni made us some more Potato Mochi if you're both hungry." Munchlax smiled and Mai nodded. "Yeah yeah, (Y/n)?" "Yeah, his Potato Mochi sounds nice." I smiled and the four nodded. They smiled and ran next to me. We ate and Beni smiled.