8- Apology

Signature next to Adaman's feet. It's in another language so I can't type it.

Reader POV

"Comfortable?" Flareon nodded and smiled. I did too and smiled as I got up.

"So Adaman, what is this other insane Pokémon exactly?" "It's called Ursaluna. He's normally amazing at smelling and digging things, but since the storm... He's stayed in one place and fought anyone who's come near." I nodded and heard Murata suddenly behind us.

"Yeah, I'll be fighting that one. And were ready to keep going on the way." We jumped and turned. "Murata!" I yelled and he was leaning on a tree. I sighed and got up.

"How long have you been there?" "Only heard about Ursaluna. Now, aren't you the one who doesn't like to waste time? Or will you sit here with my sister longer? Maybe have a date while we wait?" He teased and I glared at him while my face was red. Adaman was too and got up.

"He's right. Let's get going." "Oh, um... Yeah." I followed and we left. I was still blushing. Murata walked next to me this time while N and Adaman walked next to each other. It seemed like there was some tension between them. I was confused but Murata smirked.

"So you're certain you don't like Adaman?" I glared at him and blushed. "Murata, how much did you really hear?" "Saw everything." He smirked and I blushed. I looked aside and mumbled. "So he's kinda cute... what about it?" He smirked and spoke. "Double ammunition." "Six more days..." He smirked and spoke. "Doesn't have to be in a row. Don't forget." "Shut up..."

At lunch, Murata cooked this time. I smiled and walked in the forest with Eevee. Murata made me take a couple rolls of bandages and I smiled. I had them in my pocket and promised to be back before the food was ready. She smiled and I spoke.

"I want to get closer with all of you. But... are you feeling okay? You've been acting off. I know I can't understand you like N can, but if I can even guess what's wrong... Please tell me what's wrong." She looked and whimpered. She jumped on my shoulder and I smiled.

"Is Adaman's comment still getting to you?" She nodded and I smiled. Her ears were down as she stared at me. "Eevee, tell me, what are things you like to do? Or even want to try? If I can, I'll help you however you need it." She nodded and I smiled. She smiled and led me to a cliff. She pointed and I struggled.

"It seems dangerous to climb..." She shook her head and whimpered. I was confused before seeing a shine.

"Huh? Is there something up there you want?" She nodded and I smiled. "But... how are we going to get it exactly?" She stared and whimpered. I stared until hearing Adaman.

"Here's where you went." "Ah!" I jumped and turned to him. "Jeez... don't keep scaring me like this..." I sighed and he spoke. "Why are you even here?" I smiled and spoke.

"There's something up there that caught Eevee's eye. Problem is... it looks kinda dangerous..." He looked and sighed. "Wish Sneasler would listen to me..." He sighed and I was confused. "Who's that?" "A Pokémon highly skilled in climbing... But she doesn't listen to me. Partly because she's friends with someone in Pearl." I smiled and he examined the cliff.

"I see a safe route. I can grab it for you. But why do you want it?" She glared at him and I heard N. "Thought I heard (Y/n) and Eevee." I jumped again but smiled. "Hi N. Is lunch ready?" He smiled but shook his head. "Not yet. Murata was... just worried for you." "He really needs to stop. I'm fine." N smiled and spoke. "Still. That's not very important. Why are you here?" Eevee was comfortable and spoke to him.

He listened before smiling. "Ah, so you heard some of the Buneary talking about this thing here. And you wanted to get it?" She nodded and smiled. He nodded and smiled. "I see. But it looks difficult to climb..." "I see a safe route as I said before. So I can get it." Eevee yelled at him and I panicked.