13- Akari

Signature at the first panel, top right and next to Rei's hat. It says @noviipop on Twitter. There's a second part so go find them for it.

"Biga? Biga!" Pikachu cheered and ran to me. I caught her and smiled. Akari looked and smiled. She got up and spoke as I walked to her.

"Hey (Y/n). What's wrong?" I smiled and Eevee was happy. I set Pikachu down and the two smiled. They played together and I smiled.

"Well, Professor Laventon wants you and Rei. But... you also look like something's wrong." She looked and sighed. "Rei went out to try getting along with his Pikachu... So you'll probably take a while to find him... But since you're here, I have wanted to bring this up with one of you three." They two looked and ran to us. They smiled and Akari sighed as she sadly looked down at the smiling Pikachu.

"I don't feel like Pikachu really... likes me." "What do you mean? She seems to like you plenty." Pikachu smiled and she sighed. "I know, it seems so but... she barely listens to me! And compared to you and Eevee, were definitely not as close... I mean... you came in this world about a month ago and you're best friends with Eevee, and the other three! Do you think she hates me?" She was nervous and I smiled. We sat down and I smiled.

"I don't think that's the case still. Hmm..." Pikachu smiled and got in her lap. She was worried and I smiled. "Pikachu is cuddling with you. I don't think she'd do that if she hated you." Pikachu smiled and she was worried.

"You think so..?" "Well seeing as, basically a few days ago, Eevee hated Adaman and yelled at him, bit him, and refused to let him pet her because she hated him, I'm pretty confident in that idea. Pikachu?" She nodded and smiled. Eevee spoke with her before nodding. Pikachu got off Akari's lap and charged sparks as Eevee smiled. She jumped side to side and I spoke.

"A battle?" Akari asked and Pikachu nodded. I smiled and she looked at the woman who seemed to be in charge of the battle arena. She nodded and held a thumbs up. "Go ahead and battle!" I smiled and pet Eevee.

"Ready then?" She nodded and I smiled. We got to a safe distance and smiled.

"Go ahead and go first Akari." She looked before nodding. "Right. Pikachu, Thunder Shock!" "Shadow Ball!" I smiled and Eevee blocked it. She made a smoke cloud and smiled. Her tail wagged and Akari was nervous. "Quick Attack!" "Hide in the smoke!" I smiled and Eevee moved. She waited and Pikachu was surprised when she didn't hit Eevee. She looked and Eevee smiled. She waited in front of Akari and I smiled.

"Akari, come on, this is why you don't think Pikachu likes you." She looked and I smiled. She was confused and I spoke. "You need to make the battlefield work for you. Pikachu is an electric type and Eevee is a normal type, so they're neutral to each other. You can't rely on type advantages to win this." "Wait, Captain Cyllene already told you what she believes about types? Or is that just what you know?" "It's just what I know." I nodded and she stared.

I smiled and both Pokémon waited. Pikachu stared at Akari and I smiled. I knelt down and pat her head.

"The reason Eevee has been so confident with me is because I believe in her strength. What I'll guess is happening between you two is that you don't think Pikachu is trying hard enough in battles. Right Pikachu?" Pikachu seemed a bit sad and Akari stared. "Wait really?" Pikachu nodded and I smiled.

"Besides, you're just attacking. Sure it works a lot of the time, but you'd also want to try stopping Eevee from hurting Pikachu so much or having Pikachu hurt Eevee more." Eevee's tail wagged and I smiled. "Does it bother you that I'm saying this?" She shook her head and I smiled.

"Akari, Since it seems to be your only choice for what I can tell, you should try getting Eevee paralyzed. So she can't attack as much and Pikachu can give it her all." Akari stared before smiling. "Pikachu?" She nodded and I smiled. "Of course, I won't be making it easy for you." She nodded and smiled. The battle basically restarted and Eevee was excited. She returned in front of me and Akari smiled.