10- Lilligant

I FORGOT TO CREDIT THE ARTIST LIKE AN IDIOT.
This is just an approximate guess since I sadly wasn't linked to anything when I tried. Signature by Lilligant's closer foot. Might be wrong on this but for what I can tell, it says Rico Farlow. Again I might be wrong and I don't use Twitter because that place is a shitshow.

Two days later

The rain was finally over and I smiled. "There we go!" I cheered and Mai smiled.

"Finally. That took long enough." I nodded and smiled. She got Adaman and tied up his hair. I smiled and N spoke.

"Wait... you don't do it yourself?" "It doesn't look good when I do." He glared at him and I was confused. "N? Adaman? Did you fight?" They looked at me and Murata spoke.

"Small one. It shouldn't last long." He said and I was confused but nodded. "Okay then... Hm... the ground feels dry enough here... Can we see how the offering grounds are? I want to try seeing if I can try calming Lilligant." I smiled and Adaman nodded. "Yeah, that's fine. Mai?" "Fine with me." She smiled and N was nervous. We were a bit further behind the two as we followed and they spoke. I walked between N and Murata and N soon gently tugged on my sleeve.

"Will you be okay (Y/n)? Adaman has told us that Lilligant, while being the weaker of their nobles, is still dangerous..." I smiled and nodded.

"I'll be fine. Oh, Buizel." He looked and I smiled. "Since Lilligant is probably still a grass type, I don't want you fighting." He nodded and smiled. "Flareon? Can I mostly count on you?" She nodded and smiled.

We went to Ursaluna first and Murata just fought him. It was fine and Ursaluna nudged him.

"Hm? Ursaluna?" It nudged him and N smiled. "He wants to give you something." "Oh?" He smiled and got the ground plate from him. "What's this for?" Ursaluna spoke and N listened. "As a thanks. He doesn't have a use for it as he says." I smiled and spoke.

"Kleavor did something similar for me. Giving me a bug plate." I smiled and he nodded. He put it away and smiled. "Thanks Ursaluna." It nodded and turned. Adaman smiled and spoke.

"Well then, onto Lilligant?" "Yep!" I cheered and Flareon smiled. She was excited and Eevee nudged me.

"Hm? Will you help out too Eevee?" She nodded and I smiled. "Thanks. I appreciate it." She nodded and purred. The ground was fine when I checked and Murata looked at me.

"If you need to switch, tell me. Got it?" "Yeah, I've got it." He nodded and I smiled.

Adaman's POV

The people may not like her calming Lilligant. A stranger from the sky and a part of Galaxy Team...

I stared down as we made the balms. N smiled to her and spoke.

"We're right here if you need help." She looked at him and smiled. "Thanks N. I'm happy hearing that." She smiled and Mai made the last one we needed.

"There we go. Should be all." Mai smiled and (Y/n) nodded.

"Hopefully it is..." She smiled and Mai walked to her. She pat her shoulder and smiled. "Please, don't hurt Lilligant too much. I'm sure she doesn't even know what she's doing." "Don't worry. I just want to stun her to make sure I can throw the balms and she won't hurt me or my Pokémon anymore." She nodded and smiled.

"Are you ready?" "Yeah, let's do this." She smiled and Mai nodded. Munchlax helped call and Lilligant arrived. (Y/n) prepared with the balm basket on her back. I watched nervously and the people in the settlement watched too. They were nervous and prepared to riot if she hurt her too much.