24- Iscan

NOT MY PICTURE! I want to clarify that as I sadly was not linked to anything. It kinda looks like it belongs directly in the game but I don't know for sure. I don't see a signature either so I hesitated using this one, but I really like it.

I smiled and sat back against a boulder that was half-buried in the sand. Luxio stared before laying down. He was nervous but slowly put his head in my lap. I looked and smiled. Eevee did too and relaxed next to him, cheering as her bright eyes stared up at me.

"You're both adorable." I smiled and pet them. They relaxed and smiled. "You two were my first friends here. Thank you." They smiled and nodded. They were happy and purred gently. Luxio was a bit embarrassed while Eevee cheered and soon got entirely on my lap. Luxio was surprised but sighed as he moved his head aside. I still made sure to keep petting him as I cuddled with Eevee.

She purred and relaxed on my neck. I smiled and leaned on her gently. As I looked around, I saw small blue Pokémon rolling out from the ocean as they seemed excited. We were surprised and tensed as they saw us.

They had bright, open mouth smiles soon and rolled toward us, getting sand on them. Luxio tensed as he got in front of us and growled. The Pokémon were confused and stopped.

I gently put Eevee aside and she was confused. She whined but I smiled to the two and spoke. "Give them a chance. I don't think they'll hurt us. They're so small anyways." They both hesitated but two rolled to me. The two were the smallest and biggest ones.

They stared before excitedly smiling. The others had similar smiles and quickly rolled to us. We tensed at the surprised and I got knocked over.

"Ah!" I was surprised and slightly yelled as I fell down. The two were surprised and crowded by the Pokémon. I laughed as they cuddled around us. The sand fell off them as they cuddled with us. Eevee whined and struggled to free herself from the Pokémon. I sat up and smiled as I laughed.

"Calm down please." I laughed as the smallest one was cuddled up against my neck. The biggest one cheered and cuddled with Eevee. She kept whining and tried moving but the Pokémon caught up and kept cuddling with her. Luxio got up and took the Pokémon off him nervously.

I smiled and got to Eevee, picking her up. She was relieved and got on top of my head, sighing with the sand all over her.

"You're all Spheal, right?" I asked them and they nodded. I smiled and spoke. "I see. Well, you're all adorable. But please, be easier with us. I got injured recently, Luxio just isn't good with others and is also slightly hurt, and it seems Eevee wasn't too happy with all the cuddling." They were surprised and looked. Eevee sighed and jumped down quickly, shaking the sand off her and away from us before climbing back up to my head.

Luxio sighed and I smiled to the Spheal.

"Well, I see you all came up from the ocean and it seemed like you wanted to play around. So I'll leave you be." I smiled and they stared. Luxio soon tensed and growled as he looked behind us.

"Hm? Luxio?" I looked at him before tensing. "U-Um... Hello..." I mumbled as I saw the purple Walrein that was glaring down at us.

I tensed but the first two Spheal rolled here and cheered. I was nervous and stepped back. The Walrein stared before nodding and relaxing as the other Spheal cheered and rolled to it. Luxio was still tense and glared at the Walrein. I sighed and the biggest Spheal cheered. It looked back at us and rolled to us.

It clapped a bit to us and Eevee was worried. Luxio stared as he stayed in front of us. "Spheal? You should stay with your friends. And Walrein doesn't trust us." Spheal nodded and left after.