7- With Adaman

I'm not completely sure but I was linked to a Twitter page called @kusuribe. Might be wrong so take my words carefully.

We rested when it was nightfall and N spoke. "Seems like if we need to, we can fight them to defend ourselves. So we should switch watch." I nodded and smiled.

"I'll watch first then." He smiled and shook his head. "It's fine. I'll take first watch. Besides, you still need to rest your arm." "I am as long as I don't use it." I shrugged and Murata flicked my head. "Just let him. N, I'll take watch after you and wake up (Y/n) then." "Are you sure?" "Yeah. It'll be fine." He nodded and I sighed.

"I probably won't be tired when night falls." "Doesn't matter. Adaman, you mind taking last watch?" "Sure. That's fine with me." He nodded and I smiled. We set up the camp here and I yawned after dinner.

"Told you." "Shut up... the food was good. You're a great cook N." "Oh, thank you. I'm happy you liked it." He nodded and smiled. Buizel smiled and laid me down in our tent. I smiled and he left with N to help him.

I smiled and sighed. Eevee cuddled with me and Murata came in the tent quickly.

"I'll get you when it's time for your watch." "Alright... that's fine with me... leave it open to Buizel came home in too." He nodded and sighed. He got the blanket over me as I got comfortable.

Murata's POV

I watched (Y/n) fall asleep almost immediately. Eevee smiled and laid under her arms. She was happy and slept there. Flareon laid behind her to keep her warm. Shinx laid on her side too and smiled as he slept.

I left the tent and spoke.

"Alright. What do you both think of my sister?" N immediately tensed as he blushed while Adaman didn't even face me, turning around while Leafeon smiled. He was making sure we wouldn't be hunted down by wild Pokémon here.

"So you both like her?" Adaman spoke first. "She's just a strange child to me..." "So then why refuse to face me? If all you're interested in is how she's willing to help for no reason, you wouldn't even be blushing." He grumbled and spoke. "Fine, you win..." Her Buizel tugged on N's sleeve in confusion. He looked and smiled.

"I just think (Y/n) is kinda cute... Yeah knowing the truth feels weird, but she's cute and really sweet. So..." I stared and Adaman mumbled. "I do like how she wants to help. Leafeon likes her so I do think she's nice too." Leafeon smiled and purred. I nodded and N mumbled.

"Um... why did you ask?" "Just curious. She does seem to like you both too. But I can't completely say." I shrugged and N spoke. "You're... calm about the fact that we like your sister." "Look, if she'll be happy and whichever of you gets with her doesn't hurt her, I won't complain too much." I told them and they nodded.

Adaman and I rested after N confirmed he'll take watch for two hours. Adaman looked aside and I spoke.

"What?" "You'll have six hours to sleep?" "How long do you sleep?" I asked and he spoke. "What? Is four hours not long?" Leafeon was confused too and N was surprised. His eyes were wide as he couldn't even respond until I spoke.

"Is this your way of not wasting more time?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah. Longest sleep we've had was always five hours." "And you aren't tired after that little sleep?" N asked and he shook his head. "No. I feel fine. I've gotten used to that sleep schedule. Leafeon?" He nodded and smiled.

"Oh jeez... Well... if you'll be fine with it, then I guess you'll be awake when (Y/n)'s watch comes around." I shrugged as I went in my tent. He nodded and went in too. Buizel went in (Y/n)'s tent and N closed it.