mr soot

11am, 2nd March, 2021
Location: Will's Bedroom

William POV

The man woke up to the small stream of sunlight that came through his blackout curtains, he yawned and stretched, some of his joints/bones making cracking sounds as he did so, after laying in bed for a while sling nothing he reached over to get his phone off the nightstand, putting Kai's number into his phone and sending a message.

IMessage
Kai🎤

Hey! It's Wilbur, you said to message you whenever so here I am :)

Hey Wilbur! Thanks for messaging, so what kind of ideas did you have?

Well, I know your used to vlogging and things but have you ever streamed?

I can't say I have Mr Soot, although it definitely sounds fun

Well, how about this, I live in Brighton, I'll send you an address and you come meet me there for say.. 3pm today? We'll meet eachother properly and decide then what it is we want to do.

Your very good at planning things aren't you Wilbur?

Just don't want to make the lady uncomfortable :)

What a gentleman.

Wilbur turned off his phone and smiled to himself, he stayed in bed absorbing the last of the warmth before eventually getting out, he walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower, letting the water hit the tile, the glass and mirror soon steamed up as he lazily pulled off his clothing and stepped in, letting the water stream down his body and soak his hair, showers were always going to be strangely calming to him, he focused on the sound of water hitting the tiles as he washed his hair and body, he was looking forward to meeting the girl, she seemed super nice and from what he had seen she was rather pretty too.

  He finished up the shower and looked at his phone, seeing a new message from Kai.

IMessage
Kai🎤

Is that a bitmoji

Is that a bitmoji..

No..

You have Snapchat?

No..

Kai you're like, 20

I'm just hip and cool Wilbur

So am I

Clearly not, you don't have a bitmoji like me 💁🏻‍♀️