im not a streamer

12:16am, 18th March 2021
Location: Kai's Bedroom

Kai POV

Kai woke back up, rubbing her eyes after her small nap, Wilbur was next to her on his phone, he must have been awake the whole time.
"Hi, Wil.."
"Hellooo, I ordered food, it's over by the tv if you want any."
"Mm no, I'm okay for now.."

Wilbur chuckled, wiping the hair out of Kai's face, Kai pushing her head into his hand.
"Kai.. we should talk.."
"About what..?"
She watched as he raised a brow at her and she slowly sat up.
"Sorry, that was stupid.. okay, um.."
"I just.. what are we, Kai..?"
"Well.. what do you want us to be..?"
"What do you think?"
"I'm not ready.. for another relationship yet Wil.."
Wilbur nodded and they fell silent, Kai being the first to speak up again.
"But.. I know that I want us to happen somewhere down the line.."
"But not right now..?"
"But not right now." She confirmed, looking at him, seeing a small smile on his face. "Is that okay?"
"Of course it is.."

She breathed out, leaning back into him, looking at her phone as she scrolled through Twitter.
"What do you reckon Tommy's gonna have us doing tomorrow?"
"He's already told me, it's uh.. interesting."
"Do I get to know?"
"Nope, you can be surprised"

She huffed jokingly and sat up, crawling to the end of the bed, reaching for the dominoes Wil had ordered.
"Nice ass."
She quickly sat back down, staring at him, she hadn't put any clothes back on.. "shut up.." she grumbled, eating the pizza, watching whatever was on the TV, Wilbur laughed at her. "Have you seen twitchcon is happening in a few weeks? April 11-17?"
"Yeah I did see, Jack keeps nagging me to go but I'm not even a streamer.."
"You wanna be my plus one? JSchlatt's hosting a party on the 10th, I figured we could go together?"
"Oh uh. I'm not exactly a party person, plus I haven't even finished uni yet and I don't think I have a break at that time.."
"You're still going to uni?"
"Yeah.. um.. no..? I don't know, I've been super distracted lately and haven't really attended my classes but I've been getting my work done! Plus I've had the email about that award thing and.."
"I get it, sorry for asking.. but think about it, yeah?" His head tilted to the side as he smiled at her, she smiled back and nodded. "Yeah. I will. thank you.."
"Night Kai."
"Night Wil."

She watched as the man turned away from her and lay down properly, sighing softly to herself she switched off the tv and put the pizza box on the side then swung her legs over the edge of the bed, standing up as she made her way to the bathroom, splashing cold water on her face, looking in the mirror, stepping back and looking at her body, she could see Wilbur's reflection in the mirror then turned back around and got into bed, facing away from him as she looked towards the window.

8:43 am, 18th March 2021
Location: Kai's Bedroom

Kai's POV

Kai woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, she rubbed her eyes to see the brunette boy holding a plate in front of her. "Morning."

"Morning Wil, is this for me?"

"Yes, well, us, I made enough for the both of us, I know you like lazy days and we have got a busy day ahead of us with this vlog.."

"I still think it's very rude that you won't tell me what we're doing"

"Hey! I made you breakfast, and I'm driving us there so you don't have to drive so shush!"

Kai laughed and took a slice of toast from the plate, biting into it as she reached over for her phone so she could check her social media. She noticed an email from her university teacher and tapped onto it, seeing the praise for one of her songs in progress. Her teacher was very understanding with her situation and Kai was grateful for that especially as she knew not many people are/would be. "I thought more about twitchcon.."
"Oh yeah?"
"Mhm, I think it'd be really cool to go however.."
"However?"
"I'm not a streamer.."
"I know that one, so what're you saying?"
"Maybe.. I should start trying to stream? I'd only stream music and the occasional stupid game with you or Tommy or something.. I don't really think uni is working for me.."
"Don't make any decisions yet, think on it because you might regret it."
Kai nodded, reaching for another slice of toast, the two eating in silence. They soon went to get ready then headed out to meet Tommy to go and film.

[ short chapter, huge filler don't mind me wanting to skip the good stuff ]