stop trying to be hip

9:23am, 6th March, 2021
Location: Kai's House

Wil POV:

{ Wilbur in bold, kai in normal! }

The man was sat on the sofa in the living room waiting for a text from Kai, she was getting out of hospital today and he had stayed at her house cleaning it up for her.. her house was extremely messy to say the least but he wasn't going to judge her, he simply cleaned every room for her and left it at that, he also threw away any clothes that might have belonged to Jared. He stayed in her house as it was closer to the hospital plus she insisted that he did-

Some time passed and then his phone dinged and he rushed over to it.

iMessage
Kai🎤

I'm ready to come home!

On my way now!

<3

***

Wilbur slid his phone into his back pocket and pulled on his jacket and walked out the door, getting into his car and driving to the hospital.

. { Wilbur owns a black Nissan X-Trail, sorry I don't make the rules (I do) }

It was about a 15 minute drive, he checked in at the desk but the workers knew him by now and he made his way to Kai's room where she was putting things into her bag. "I'm Here."
"Hi Wil." She turned to him, a soft smile was plastered on his face, her hair was quite disheveled and she looked quite tired too.. maybe a trip to something like McDonalds would be a good idea..
He picked up her things and helped her walk out of the hospital, she was okay walking but wasn't 100% stable on her feet due to being bed bound.
Wil helped the woman into the car and began to drive to the nearest McDonald's, she got a McFlurry and a coke and Wilbur got a breakfast muffin & an Americano then drove back to Kai's house.

"You know your viewers are probably wondering where you are"
"My stream schedule is awful, it's not rare I just vanish."
"You are streaming when we get home."
"Mhm.. sure"
"I mean it! Pass me your phone, I'm tweeting it right now."

The man chuckled as he gave the woman his phone, watching as she frantically typed out a tweet.

"And now your officially streaming today"
"And where am I streaming?"
"Just stream from my bedroom"

He nodded and they went silent, Kai had fallen asleep in the car after finishing what she had gotten from McDonalds and Wil turned the music down a little bit and quietly sang to himself. They soon turned up at Kai's home, Wilbur driving onto the drive, he recently discovered Kai's car was in the garage so he had to park on the drive.

 They soon turned up at Kai's home, Wilbur driving onto the drive, he recently discovered Kai's car was in the garage so he had to park on the drive