you look gorgeous

11:27am, 8th March 2021
Location: Kai's Bedroom

Kai POV:

Kai woke up to the sound of a phone ringing, she opened her eyes, tapping her hand on the bedside table trying to find her phone, picking it up and answering it.

"Hello..?"
"Kai!"
"Yeah..?"
"I'm nearly at the place!"
"oh shit..!"
"Kaiii.. you didn't forget did you?"
"Whaaaat? No..! I'm getting in the car now, see you in 10!"

She quickly hung up the phone. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck..!"
"What..?" She looked at Wilbur who hadn't said anything yet, jumping a little as he spoke, she thought back to last night and her eyes went wide. "Nothing! I just have to um.. shoot out and go get something.. I'll be back soon!" She got out of bed, frantically grabbing clothes. She put on leggings and a hoodie, she pulled on some bed socks and quickly brushed her hair. She rushed out of the house and got into the car, she drove like some crazy lady to a shopping centre that was 15 minutes away. She walked to the place they said they'd meet and sat down, sighing to herself as she drank the coffee she'd got herself on the way. "Kai!" She looked up seeing the blonde teen running towards her. "Hi Tommy!" She smiled, hugging the boy.
"You hungry? Wanna get some breakfast?"
"Sure!"

The two spoke as they walked to a little cafe, they ordered breakfast to go so they could take it straight back to the house for Wilbur, they got into Kai's car (white BMW i4 btw)
and began driving back.
"Can I vlog in your car?"
"Sure, you can vlog whatever you want, just not the outside of my house." She laughed as she put some music on in the background.
"Awesome!!"

The teen vlogged basically the entire car journey, he vlogged the two of them screaming songs and then the different things in Kai's car until they eventually got to her house. She parked on the driveway and grabbed the bag of food off the backseat, opening the house. She went in first, putting their food on the side, she told Tommy to stay quiet as they walked upstairs, seeing Wil still in bed.
"Oh your back, what did you go get?"
"I got breakfast, they only serve it until a certain time."
"That's it? I could have cooked breakfast Kai"
"Yeah but.. no.. c'mon, come get breakfast"
"I'll be down in a sec."
"Okayyyy"

Kai and Tommy walked downstairs, they sat at the table eating the food as it was still warm, Wilbur soon came downstairs wearing jeans and a jumper, he rubbed his eyes and yawned, walking over to the table, his gaze going to Tommy. "Why is there a child in the house"
"Surprise..?"
"I thought- nevermind"
"Aaayyy! Wilbur!"
"Hello Thomas."
"Look, we got you breakfast!"
"Thank you"

Wilbur sat next to Kai and began eating, the 3 of them talking about random things, Kai telling both of them about the award thingy.

"Basically, I applied like.. 3 months ago I entered for this awards show for upcoming musicians, singers, songwriters, etc and we have extremely high chances of being chosen by agencies to work with and other things but they won't be coming out for ages yet, but I get to do super cool photo shoots soon!"
"That's really cool Kai! I still don't understand why you bleached your hair for it though."
"Because that's what they've asked me to do .."
"Huh."
"Do you wanna vlog me doing my hair toms?"
"Can I?"
"100% we can even dye your hair temporarily if you want"
"Yes oh my god."
"Well that's our plan for today."

The 3 of them finished eating and went straight upstairs, Kai put the toner on her hair and waited for it to take and all that stuff, she then moved onto Tommys hair, she put a streak of red in his hair which he loved, the teen was constantly screaming and shouting into his phone which made her laugh, he had so much energy and she'd had a huge smile on her face the entire time he's been here. Eventually though he got bored waiting for her hair and went to go play minecraft on Kai's computer, fair enough. Kai sat on the bathroom floor scrolling through her phone, she went onto Instagram and posted a photo she took yesterday before her dinner with Wilbur.

@/kaikkama

@/kaikkama 👼🏻👼🏻

@/kaikkama
👼🏻👼🏻

@/wilbursoot: wow.
   @/kaikkama: 😉

@/tommyinnit: I think I broke your computer
    @/kaikkama: wtf

@/user34: slag.

@/user28: you're really looking for attention arent you

@/dream: your gorgeous!!
        @/kaikkama: Dream! :D

@/georgenotfound: British Lady :]
      @/kaikkama: George :D

She sighed at the hate comments then rolled her eyes, shutting off her phone. Just as she did, Wilbur came into the bathroom with a smile on his face. "Hey"
"Hey Wil"
"You okay?"
"Mhm yeah.."
"Ignore the hate comments.. you look gorgeous."
"Well.. not right now, I literally have a plastic bag on my head."
"I think it's fashionable"
She scoffed at him and laughed, rolling her eyes at him.
He walked over to her, sitting next to her.
"Thanks for inviting Tommy.."
"Course, he was complaining he hasn't seen you in ages so he's staying for a couple days."
"I was thinking about taking him to the arcade later.. do you wanna come?"
"I have some music to work on and put out.. so maybe not"
"Okay, want me to leave you be?"

She nodded slowly and got engulfed in a hug by Wilbur, she knew that he could tell she was a bit upset by the comments. He kissed the top of her head and left the bathroom. She washed her hair and sorted it out, she styled it a little and put on some makeup, she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled then went to find Wil, she found the two boys sitting in the living room playing Mario kart. turning to face her.

She jumped over the sofa and sat in between the two of them, watching them play MarioKart, they sat there for about an hour before Wilbur and Tommy got up to head to the arcade.

***

4:24pm

Kai had been sat in her bedroom for at least 3 hours now, writing songs and trying to compose them. She couldn't figure out how she wanted it to sound and she was supposed to send music to the casting agency by midnight that day and she had nothing.. she flopped back onto the bed, staring at the ceiling as thoughts ran through her head, maybe a nap would help, so that's what she did, she got herself comfy and lay down.