01- R.Kade?

Expect some errors. Don't forget to vote.

Note : Still the same plot, but with some added scenes and spice, and possibly more chapters. Kade's entire point of view. Thinking of adding more plots but let us see.

______________________________________________________________

Following the happenings at the principal's office. I dashed to my class...that old rag had gotten me late!

As soon as I walked into the class, everyone looked at me as if I had killed their pets, and some were too terrified to look at me. I ignored their stares and walked to my table, sat down, and took out my sketchbook to begin sketching.

When the teacher came in, I put down what I was doing and began to listen to the lessons. It was a simple math lesson, nothing to worry about.

The class went well, But two teachers were attending a seminar, there was no class for two hours. The bell then rang. I began to gather my stuff, preparing to depart, when the teacher from the bible class entered

"Miss Santella.." she softly said "Come with me," she said before walking away.

What the!? She didn't even let me talk!

I had just gotten my bag and was following her from behind. Then she came to a halt in front of her classroom, asking out someone's name.

Then the sixth tallboy with unkempt hair appeared.

When his gaze turned to me he smiled widely and went near me.

"You must be Khelaya" I nobbed still looking at his features "I'm Kade," he said offering his hand.

I stared at his hand thinking should I accept it or not.

When he noticed i was just staring at his hand he laughed. What's funny?

"Don't worry, it's clean," he said with a smile. I took his hand in mine and shook it.

I noticed how he turned red after I shook his hand. He averted his gaze from mine and let go of my hand.

Hmm....weird.

"Ma'am Rachel!" he yelled... He was so loud and......happy. how can a person be that happy?

"Khelaya, Kade will lead you to God. You must educate Kade Math and Science. Help each other grow into better persons. "In my brain, I mocked her comments. "I hope you two get along and learn something from each other because this punishment will last until the end of May, two months from now."