18- Serotonin.

He gripped my hands tightly and stared at me. "It's okay Zielle you can wait here outside or do you want me to bring you home before I go in?"

I pulled him into the hospital, shaking my head and my worrisome thoughts. I needed to be brave for Kade.

I said, pointing to the doctor's name. "Is this right, Dr. Mateo?"I don't know why, but the moment I stepped inside the doctor's office, I felt heavy. Kade nodded, and we proceeded inside.

"Mr. Madrial welcome- Oh... A girl...friend?" She smirked and looked at Kade.

Kade nodded while grinning.

My hand was trembling as I waited for the news to be given after the doctor had checked Kade. 

As I had anticipated, the news was bad. The doctor then instructed us to sit down and chat.

Dr. Mateo sighed and took off her spectacles. "You need a kidney severely Mr. Madrial but since you denied all the kidney they provided and doneted to you, you are now second top the list and all we can do is pray and hope for a miracle."

Kade stared at me and cracked a weak smile.

The doctor grinned while nodding. Well, Mr. Madrial, I'll try my best to find you a very healthy kindey; it's my responsibility to ensure that your love story has a happy ending.

I laughed and thanked the doctor, after that we went to the nearest resturant to eat.

I was staring at Kade feeling deep inside i was worried what if his not going to make it, what if i can't handle his lost, what i-

He laughed and said, "Ziele, stop with this inner monologue, I can literally hear you and yourself arguing."

"Go ahead, fill up."

I forced a grin and got my food.

Kade held my chin while he sighed.

"I'm going to be f-fine," he said.

While holding his hand, I sighed.

"Kade... I'm worried as hell, to be honest."

He laughed. "I know love. How about this to lighten up your mood since we are already on-"

"On? We are not, you haven't ask me yet duh!" I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

"Is that so?" He smirked.

"Yes! You didn't,  You just said you love me and-"

"Zielle, be my girlfriend... please?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. "I need to think."

"Oka-"

"Okay, it's a yes" I cut him off.

He looked stunned by my answer. "W-Well... Okay baby?"

I laughed at his silly endearment. He turned red when he saw me laughing.