02- Soft side.

Expect some errors. Don't forget to vote. 

________________________________________________________

"Thank you is the same as saying I appreciate you. It may make their day because they are helping someone." 

I'm so confused. 

"That word can make people happy?" I asked, he smiled and nod. "Wow, that's shallow." 

He touched my head and laughed a little. "Try genuinely helping someone and expressing gratitude to other, Maybe you'll feel something different."

"If I do it, promise me that you'll report it to the teacher for extra points because I'm failing bible class, and the principal warned that one failed subject means. I'm no longer valedictorian."I am afraid of failure. I'm just good at one thing, academics, and I don't want to lose that. 

He looked at me amused. "U-umm okay!" He looked outside and it was already dark. "It's getting dark... we better get going."  I fixed his things and fixed our mess. I got my things as well and called my driver. 

I ordered that he pick me up at the same place, and he arrived in a flash. I bid Kade goodbye and climbed into the car. He walked home but... i didn't care. I shut my eyes till we arrived at the house. I stepped outside, and there was Lolo, crossing his arms in his pink bathrobe, like I had expected.

I smiled. Cute.

"Hi Lolo!"I dashed over to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and smiled as he kissed my forehead. 

"You're late," He pinched my cheeks. "Again and saw you in the principal's office again." 

I pouted and hugged him tighter. "Lolo..." 

"Khely,I know i own the school but that doesn't mean i can always save your butt , hmm?" he squeezed both my cheeks and kissed my nose. "Go take a shower you smell like coffee..."

I gave him one more hug and dashed to my room.I climbed into my bed after removing my bag. "Change..." I said to myself, laughing. 

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower.. But Is it possible for words to make people happy? Why are humans so shallow? 

I slept early i didn't even got time to advance read. But I awoke at 3 a.m., extremely early in the morning. That is the issue of my insomnia. I always get up at 3 a.m. for no apparent reason.

I stood up and walked over to my desk. I switched on the lamp and began reading. When I opened my book, a note dropped down. i picked it up and read it. 

great day ahead of you my princess stay safe. :)

I smiled and stick the note to my board. I miss you. 

I want to cry just thinking about him, but crying won't bring him back; it's all because of this stupid curse; we were fine before.

I began studying to distract myself from my thoughts. I don't cry anymore because it's too exhausting, and what good does it do?

When the clock struck five, I finished studying and went to the bathroom.

I got dressed and grabbed my bag to go downstairs. I ordered the maid to cook me breakfast. I didn't want to eat, but Grandpa would rant about this again after school. Grandpa is the only person I want to be with because he's the one who accepts me. If you love someone, he will accept you and your bad habits, right?

Because I was already running late for school, I didn't have time to say goodbye to Grandpa. It was quite some distance away. I get into the car and instructed the driver to the nearest coffee shop. Grandpa doesn't like it when I don't drink at least two cups of coffee per day. But i can't help it. 

I went to the school after getting my coffee. I took a seat and finished the book I had been reading. When the teacher arrived, I quickly stowed my book and began listening to the lesson. It was kinda boring but forced myself to listen because we have this up coming test. 

I was about to sneak out from behind Kade after school to rest, but he caught me!

"How do you do this?" He showed me his notebook and pointed at the equation. "Oh. How about this." 

To be honest, I've had a lot of fun educating this kid, He is passionate on getting a good mark..

He isn't a slacker and always asks me questions if he doesn't understand something.

"You're really focused on achieving good scores, huh." i nod fixing my tab. and things. 

He smiled and nods. "How about you? Aren't you passionate about achieving the spot for valedictorian?"

"Of course!" 

"How did your day go?"  he questioned. "Have you done something devilish?" he chuckled. 

I sipped my coffee while rolling my eyes. "Do I get a medal for that?" 

He chuckled once more as he leaned against the table. He was holding my cup to keep it from spilling. I didn't have my cup in my hand. I was just drinking my drink while leaning against the table. He was smiling while doing it like he was enjoying it.

"Why don't you teach me to be nice." I furrowed my brow. "It's been a day and still i don't know anything yet and i already teached you 6 lessons in one day!" 

"Have you done all I told you to do?"  I pressed my lips together and sat up straight. "That's what I was thinking, and Khel, you can't just be kind in an instant, your heart is still close, you just want to be good for your grades, not because you're sincere about it," he said as he sat up straight and crossed his arms. "Prove me wrong."

I opened my mouth but nothing came out, I tried to think of a snappy response but couldn't, what the hell?!

"Told you." he smirked and grabbed the tissue to clean the table the waiter came and got our mess. 

"T-Thank you..." I closed my eye tightly. 

"Welcome ma'am," the waiter responded getting our mess.

I closed my eyes and exhaled heavily. That was tough.

I looked at Kade who's biting his lower lip his ears turning red. 

"What?!" 

"You said thank you like it was the hardest word you say." he laughed looking away. "But progress... You'll give in someday i hope it's soon because we only have two months." 

- T I N K S -