11- True Feelings.

"Come on!"

"Tsk! You're too curious about my brother, why do you have a crush on him?" I said, my eyes narrowing.

"No!" he exclaimed. "I saw your brother once like I talked to him once we were at the park and he was crying I don't know then we opened up to each other because it's the greatest to open up to strangers."

I scooted next him and asked, "What did he say?"

He laughed and said, "It doesn't matter!" "He just said he misses you and that was it."

I sighed and reached for the speaker.

I played 'Until I Found Her'

Georgia, wrap me up in all your
I want you in my arms
Oh, let me hold you
I'll never let you go again like I did
Oh, I used to say

When Kade stood up and extended his hands, I was taken aback.

He acted like a prince, asking, "Can I have this dance, m'lady?"

I rolled my eyes and took his hands in mine.

I put my hand on his hands, but he instead wrapped his around my waist and put my hands on his shoulders. I felt butterflies.

He began softly swaying me and smiling at me, his eyes locked into mine.

I would never fall in love again until I found her
I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"
I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her
I found you.

Georgia pulled me in, I asked to
Love her once again
You fell, I caught you
I'll never let you go again like I did
Oh, I used to say

His eyes sparkle with adoration, and he smiles. I'd seen his face before, but seeing it up close was a miracle, with his brown eyes, bushy eyebrows, and long lashes his lips pinkish I want to claim someday.