08- Prom?

Expect some errors.

________________________

Last night was really stressful, and I couldn't sleep as a result. I have a class today, so if I can just get there early... I'm sure I can find a way out.

I awoke around 4:00 a.m. I don't want anything to do with Ciel, so I'm getting ready for school. I don't dislike him, nor do I have the right to, yet his words haunted me... I can't hate him since he's my brother.

That is something I would never deny. And, unlike him, I will not be ashamed of it.

I dashed down the stairs and cooked my own food because they were all asleep and went to my driver's bedroom to wake him up.

"Hello?" I said as I knocked on the door. It instantly opened, and the driver's eyes remained closed, and he stood like a zombie.

"M-ma'am?" He straightened his back and seemed surprised when he realized it was me.

"Um... Sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep, but I have to get to school..." I fiddled with my fingers.

He furrowed his brow as he looked at the clock. "I-it's too early ma'am are you sure?"

I gave him a nod and a smile. "Please?"

He sighed and nodded, getting dressed, and I told him I'd wait for him outside, so I went outside and sat on the front bench.

"Ma'am," he said as I turned around. I jumped in the car, fastened my seatbelt, and drove away.

I was glancing at the cars we were passing as he started driving to school when I recognized a familiar car. It was Ciel!

I hid my face behind my hands, picking at my fingers. It came to a halt!

The driver came to a halt and rolled down his window. "Good day, sir," the driver said.

I didn't move my head in their direction; instead, I fidgeted with my fingers while gazing down.

"Oh, good day. I can now take my sister to school, thank you."

The driver gave me a worried look.

I got out of the car and went to the back to grab my things. Ciel's cold face was staring at me as I lifted my head.

"Get in."

He turned around and got into the car, so I got in as well and fastened my seatbelt. I was so terrified because of his presence that my heart was about to burst.

He began driving away from the school... When I realized where we were going, I panicked!