17- Truth about Kade.

As i got out of the car, I smiled and said, "Thanks for today."

She smiled and nodded. "Be strong girl, I'm always here for you." 

I smiled and embraced her before entering the house. As soon as I walked inside, Ciel gave me a warm hug and had a familiar scent...home. I smiled as I laid my head on his shoulder and delighted from his warmth.

He muttered, "Someone's waiting for you upstairs," and I broke the hug, looking at him puzzled.

Who is it?

Once I realized who it was, my confusion was over. I took a small step back and shook my head. "I don't want to see him."

Lies. Khel is more. I want to see him. I want to shout at him. I want to know why. Why is he doing this to me? I can't do that to him. I'd rather hurt myself than hurt him.

Ciel's expression softened. "Let him explain; I'm sure you'll see why he's treating you like this."

I gave him a brow-furrowed look. "What? You know something about him?"

He lowered his gaze and nodded. "Well... I met Kade, and we... That is unimportant, Khel. I can't tell you this. You need to ask him about this."

"I-I don't understand..." I amost whispered. 

"Then talk to him..." Ciel glanced upstairs. 

I asked him while fidgeting with my fingers, "What if he doesn't explain?"

He kissed my forehead while holding both of my cheeks. "He'll do it, and if he doesn't, I'll kick his butt."

I gave a small chuckle and pulled his hands aside. "Okay," I said with a smile as I came up the stairs, but as I saw Kade's back leaning against the railing with his head bowed, my smile suddenly faded.

I approached him and gave him a shoulder tap. When I touched his shoulder, he appeared shocked. When he turned to face me, I took a step back. My head was lowered as I fidgeted with my fingers.