04- Starting over.

Expect some errors.

________________________________________________________

"Zielle!" Even though I ran as fast as I could, he caught up to me. "Hey! You think you can get away huh!"

"Ugh... You're so annoying." I scratched my head and faced him. "What?!"

"I have math test tomorrow and, I need you to teach me." He smiled, showing his teeth, and handed me his reviewer.

I grabbed his reviewer and walked away, rolling my eyes. I could hear him skipping as he followed me from behind.

We made a pit stop at my brother's coffee shop and placed an order for drinks. He wasn't there, which was both sad and great. Maybe he still hates to see me.

When a familiar voice came into the shop, I began teaching Kade his math test.

Ciel.

I stayed still. I just kept sipping my coffee. I turned around and saw him with his friends on my side. I haven't seen his smile in a long time.

Someone tapped my feet from across the table. When I looked at Kade, he had a worried expression on his face.

"You okay?" He questioned me as if I were a delicate glass that could break at any minute.

I nod and tapped my hands on the table.

"Yeah, I saw your sister yesterday... With a guy ooh... Your sister has a boyfriend already." Ciel's friend said.

I heard Ciel laughed. "I don't have a sister."

That shattered my heart. My pulse was pounding and rushing, and I was gripping my skirt and clenching my fist to keep from crying.

"I don't want her to be my sister anymore."

That was the final straw. I stood up slowly, which drew the attention of Ciel and his friends at the opposite table. I saw the look of surprise on his face when he recognized me.

I just smiled at him and stepped outside.

I bolted as soon as I stepped outside. I could hear Kade's voice shouting my name, but I didn't look back, I just ran into the place I can feel home and safe. The bridge. Our place.

It was kinda dark already. I leaned on the railings crying.

I looked up. "You ruined my life!" I yelled at the sky.

"God?! You are the creator of just about everything, but you have ruined my life! I wish you had simply killed me! What have I ever done to you? I was good. I always went to church. I have faith in you. I always get high marks. Still! Did you take them away from them? What for?! For Ciel to hate me? The only person who has ever truly loved me."