15- Sun Before The Rain.

As I was applying her eyeshadow, Karyll kept looking out the window towards my brother.

She laughed, "Wait, he's looking at me, I better look pretty."

I told her a fib, "He has a girlfriend."

I giggled as I finished her makeup as her expression abruptly turned gloomy. Finally!

"Done!" I said, looking at the time. The prom starts at 6:00, but that's good because I've already finished with mine, and the glitter is the last touch.

Karyll and I both got glitter sprayed on us. We uploaded some photos we took to Instagram.

'Girlfrieeend...'

I chuckled at Karyll's post and said, "They'll assume we're in a relationship with that caption!"

She handed me her phone and I typed in "Let them be! What's your brother's insta acc?"

I gave her Ciel's account, "Castri-ziella Santlla. 3k followers and 6 post! What the hell?!" "Is he popular or something?"

I chuckled. "Well, Ciel was a model when he was 19 maybe? But he went to modeling that's why he gained that popularity well I can't blame them he is attractive," 

Ciel is a confident and skilled musician, but he decided to continue his education and follow his passion for architecture, which is why he is still in school today.

Ciel knocked on the door, "Are you guys ready?" "Kade is down there already."

That made me feel butterflies to my stomach. I don't know what Kade was wearing, but since Ciel chose it for him, I know it matches mine.