06- Progress.

Expect some errors.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Here," I said, handing him some of Ciel's clothing.

"Thank you."

"The showers are to your right, and if you feel hungry, just ask the maids to get you something to eat, although there's soup downstairs if you want that. " I didn't look at him while saying the whole line.

"Zielle, do we have a problem?" I just shook my head when he asked."Then why can't you look at me?"

I looked at him and smiled sarcastically.

"Now you're just being sarcastic," he said as he stood up and headed to the restroom. "I'll talk to you when you're not so grumpy."

I walked out of the room and headed to my room.

What the hell are you thinking Khelaya?! Bringing him to your home your in the middle of the fight!

I went downstairs to have my soup. The rain was still pouring outside, so I called Lolo. Maybe he wouldn't be home yet.

[I won't be able to return home just yet, Lovie, but I'll see you tomorrow; don't worry, I'm with your brother.]

I froze. Brother. Is he still my brother?

"O-okay Lo... I'll see you tomorrow morning. I miss you. I love you, stay safe."

I hung up the phone and jumped into bed. I heard a tapping sound on my door a few minutes later. When I opened it, it was Kade. With his damp hair, he smelt good and looked good.

"Zielle..."

I opened and did not close the door for him. If there's a boy in your room, one of our house rules is to not lock or latch the door. I walked to my desk and started working on my study sheets. When I started studying, I sensed Kade's presence behind me.

I felt a head on my back a few of minutes later. It was Kade, when I slowly looked at it... sleeping. I slid him onto my bed and gently tucked him in. He had wrinkled brows, so I stroked his hair.