01 | part time

"alya, serve table 4"

"okay, got it"

  i stuffed my phone in my tote bag and start my work. i quickly took the order notebook and a pen at the counter and quickly start walking towards table 4. The lovely couple were just talking and giggling before i spurt out;

"hi and welcome to our cafe. what would you like to order?" i bowed at them and smiled.

"one hot mocha" the guy said.

i wait for the lady to say her order.  "what would you request for me?" the lady look up to me and smiled as she asked.

"everything here is great, we have the best coffees and lattes. we also have the delicious cakes! but i would recommend our latte since it's my own recipe" i giggled.

"i'll go with that then" she give me a soft smile, that kind of made my day.

"hot mocha and latte coming right up!" i said and walk back to the counter and give the order to Suni, my partner in work and crime hehehe.

"you seem to be in a good mood?" she said while staring at me who is humming to Grow Up by Stray Kids.

i chuckled a little, "i dunno why, but today seems to be a good day"

she then "tch" at me, oh how dare you Park Suni

"you better shut up or i'll call you Park Jinyoung's daughter" her eyes widened at my words. 

"protect me oh god" she prays. i laughed at her.

"continue your work before the manager see us slacking off"

"yes, ma'am" she bowed and that got me chuckled a little.

"btw when is your next competition?" she asked while preparing the order.

"next month" i said, focusing on being a cashier. 

you must be thinking what competition right, mate? well, i am an ace student at archery department at Haneol Sport University. next year i will graduate and maybe be an archer or anything, as long as i won't continue to work at this cafe.

"gurl, it's that guy again" Suni whispered and pointed towards the entrance before she walk off to bring the orders to the lovely couple

i immediately know who she is talking about. The guy who is wearing a black cap, a black mask covering his face and a grey hoodie with denim blue jeans walk towards the counter and look at me with that brown eyes of his.

"hi-"

"your order?" not to be rude or anything but this guy is too mystery that i start to feel like he is a criminal or something.

"why so bitter, miss alya?" i widened my eyes as i heard my name came out from his mouth. oh shit he knows my name. HE'S DEFINITELY A SERIAL KILLER OR SOMETHING-

"it's written on your name tag" he chuckled. oh right. 

"yo man, i've been wondering, are you a spy or what, wearing caps and mask and sometimes sunglasses too" i heard a familiar voice approach us.

"SUNI" i scream-whispered her and hit her shoulder.

"kind of" he giggled. wait-  i swear i've heard that giggles somewhere. then i heard Suni fake gasped and act dramatic towards his answers.

"i'm sorry for my friend's behaviour. just tell me your order" i said while rolling my eyes like a tire toward Suni.

"you already know my order right?" i can't deny since he always ordered the same thing every once a week he comes here.

"right, 3 hot coffee, 1 ice chocolate, 1 latte. 2 orange juice, 1 hot tea and 3 slices of cheesecake for takeaway. 1 latte for dine-in" have i mentioned that he also donates a lot of money here? like bro-  what's with these orders?

"you may have a sit first, i'll get the orders ready"

"okay alya" he's calling me so informally, does he know that i could just shoot an arrow at his goddamn head right now

" i always wondering what he did with all this drinks and cakes" Suni blurt out while helping me preparing the orders. 

"probably for the people who he is planning to cut their neck" 

"HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH"

"i'm serious"