04 | beautiful

"do you know her?" i came back to reality as i heard felix'x voice.

"who?" i ask that blonde hair guy that has his eyebrows furrowed. 

"that archer" he pointed at the tv.

i sipped my latte before saw a smile at alya's face. oh she won? congrats, beautiful.

"you're spacing out again" felix interrupted me.

"oh sorry"

"you know her don't you? you've been staring at the tv for so long already"

i cleared my throat and shift to sit in a comfortable position.

"uh i don't. i was staring at the bow, it looks erm beautiful" what a funny excuse you have there seungmin.

"oh you're right! i think her bow is made by wood, look there's a flower carved on it" oh? i never thought you're that stupid, felix -.-

"we should get going or han will burn down the jype building cause his cheesecakes are not there yet" i sit up from the chair and grab the plastics that hold the drinks.

"i'll carry the cakes" i nodded at felix as he grab the box that have the cakes in it.

i then came up with an idea. "felix, wait for me outside, i need to do something"

felix then look at me confused but shrugged it off and make his way to the exit. as i am 100% sure felix doesn't see me, i then walk to the counter and saw the new worker playing with her phone.

"hey do you have a small paper?" she looked up to me as i asked and nodded. "sure wait." she then grab a small white notepad and tear a paper, she then give it to me

"can you do me a favour?"i asked while write something on the paper.

"you want me to pass this to alya?" 

i looked up to her in confusion "how did you know"

"you guys seems to be friends that doesn't have each others' number" she chuckled.

"thanks, just give this to her. don't read it though!" i fold the paper and give it to her.

"i respect people's privacy, don't worry" 

i then made my way out and saw felix's back facing me. i then put a hand on his shoulder. "let's go mate"

_

"YA WHAT TAKING YOU GUYS SO LONG"

"shut your lazy butt up" i said and put the drinks on the table.

"han, you should be thankful to seungmin, he bring all of this every once  a week, and these drinks and cakes are heavy too. plus, he didn't use car! i kind of glad i come with him today" felix give a thoughtful speech to han while opening the cheesecake box.

"oh thank you, your majesty. you sacrifice a lot for us" han said with an annoying tone and bowed down.

"shut up idiot" minho hyung came out of nowhere and mess with han's hair as han bowed down.

"btw, what did you talk about with the cashier?" felix blurt out while giving out the drinks to the members

oh shit.

"the cashier?" jeongin asked and look at me with a confused face. 

"yeah, seungmin seems to know her"

" 'her' ?" changbin hyung ask and now everyone stare at me.

"ya ya! don't think anything weird! the cashier knows one of my friend so i was asking her how is my friend's health, THAT'S ALL!!"

"ouhh, but that doesn't explained why you're freaking out right now" shit, does hyunjin have to made it more hard for me to explain ToT

"that's cause you guys are staring at me like you guys want to eat me"

"well, i do wanna know how you taste like" ew. 

"ya minho, poor our maknae's ears" changbin said while covering jeongin's ears.

"tch" hyunjin said.

"back to practice kids" chan hyung said while clapping his hands twice to catch our attention. all of us whined including me. i swear the whole building heard us.