on hold

okay um hi? this is the author <3

 so yeah. um it's not that i dont want to update or what. but i have to attend school that will be opened in a few days.

i have to put the update on hold for maybe a month, till May. but i hope i can update before May cause i dont want to make you guys to wait any longer for the update.

i hope you guys can patiently wait for my updates.

to be honest, lately i dont have that much ideas and been working on another book but i already promised myself to finish this book before publish another one.

i hope you can bare with the cringiness as i also am cringe with my own writing.

btw, oddinary is seriously mind blown! 

i jammed to freeze, charmer and maniac like more than 5 times a day. it really is a bop! like the flute in charmer song and the sudden beat drop in freeze. and i've been learning to dance at the poppin' part in maniac, but my body is hard as stone so it will take long for me to actually knows how to make body rolls like that.

and um hehe dont mind me, i am just going to simp about seungmin in oddinary era.

okay okay, first, his vocals. one word; heaven

he really improves so much and i really really wants to learn about his vocals since i'm seriously interested in singing.

and his choreography too, has improve these past years. like dude, how did you do that body roll part. 

oh and his mafia vibe in freeze seriously got me dying, rolling, crying, simping. the way he hold his gun like that makes me want to jump out of the window. what? he thinks it is legal to be so hot and cute in the same time?

if you're reading this kim seungmin, just wanna say; i hate you. 

OH OH AND AND THAT SINGING PART ON WEEKLY IDOL!! because of him, the twenty five twenty one song is on repeat every time i go to sleep! like it has been my comfort song lately.

gosh i'm in love with this guy. his voice makes me safe and his savage but soft personality makes me simping over him 24/7.

okay enough.

that's embarrassing.

byeeeee besties ^^