29 | sing

seungmin's pov

"i need you"

_

i finally arrived to our dorm and was greeted with Felix playing with his nintendo switch at the couch, legs up in the air.

meanwhile Lee Know-hyung sitting beside him watching tv, a new kdrama.

"oh you're back?"

i just hummed in response as i put my converse shoes on the shoe rack.

Jeongin walk out from his room with his messy hair and a mug in his hand, "how's your sister?"

i smiled before answering, "she's fine"

i informed them earlier this morning that i would be visiting my sister at her company.

but it turned to introducing her to my girlfriend. 

wah, it sounds good saying that, my girlfriend.

my thoughts snapped as i felt jeongin sniffed me, "what are you doing?" i asked in a slight disgusted tone, shocked a bit cause he now suddenly standing beside me.

"oh uh nothing" i saw him smirking but it immediately fade away as he sips the hot chocolate.

i just shrugged it off before went to my room and closed the door behind me. i make my way to my closet and pick something comfortable before taking a shower. 

after a few minutes, i stepped out of the bathroom with towel around my waist and a small towel around my neck for my hair. 

suddenly my steps stop as i heard my phone ringing on my bed.

i reached for my phone and was slightly confused when i saw alya is calling me. but not that i'm complaining though hehe.

i pick it up and was about to reach for my clothes when i suddenly heard sniffing and sobbing from the other line.

i halt my steps and my heart breaks as i heard her crying. i was about to asked her what's wrong but immediately got cut off by her,

"i need you"

i felt blush crept my cheeks but immediately slap myself mentally as this is not the perfect timing to get flustered.

i was silent a few seconds as i was thinking what to answer and immediately say something ridiculous,  "i actually need to put some clothes on first. just done showering" i let out an awkward laugh.

but i immediately feel myself soften as i heard she laughs between her sobs.

"okay i'll wait"

i put the phone on speaker before putting my phone on the desk.

"mind telling me what's wrong?" i asked softy while wearing my clothes.

i heard her taking a deep breath and my heart aches hearing her in her lowest moment,  "can we talk about it later?"

i smiled at her response even though she cant see it. her whisper is so quiet that if i didn't pay attention just now, i wont catch up what she said. 

"sure, so what do you want me to do?" i asked, finished putting on my clothes, trying to dry off my hair with the towel as i dont want to cut her off with the sound of hair dryer.

"can you distract me?" she asked hesitantly. i smiled widely before thinking what should i do to distract her.

i dropped down the small towel on the desk before reaching for my phone and plopping down on my soft, huge bed.

i smiled, "how about we watch netflix together?"

i was about to cancel the idea as she was silent for a few minutes. but then she lets out a giggle, "how are we going to watch netflix together?" her voice was raspy due to the sobs.

" right " i muttered. i dont know what's wrong with me but whenever i'm with alya, i'm loss at my words.

that's how much she affects me. that's how much i'm attracted to her.

"how about i sing for you while you try to calm down?" i heard her gasped and i almost panicked, thinking i said something wrong. 

" you want to sing for me? "

gosh, this girl. doesn't she know her worth? i would sing her to sleep every night and it still not enough to what she deserves.

" yeah. now just sit back and close your eyes, eh? "

and i sing, for her. for my girlfriend.