24 | choc factory

back to alya's pov

i still can't believe it that i have a boyfriend, my first boyfriend and he's an idol, a famous one. what did i got myself into. i slapped my face a few times as i sat down my butt on the seat at the first row. gosh i have to stop this jeongin's habit of slapping myself.

the girl beside me and her friend greet me when i bowed down as i was passing them to sit on my seat. STAYs are very nice and cute, that would also include me hehehehe.

"aren't you excited?" i feel someone on my left leaned towards me as she whispered. i turned to look the girl who greets me just now. i just giggled and nod softly before trying to get along with her, making a few STAY friends.

"who's your bias?" i asked, smirking and raising my eyebrows multiple times.

"cooking like a chef, i'm a five star michelin" her voice goes deep as she sang that famous line from God's Menu. i just laughed at her as she tries to copy Felix's voice.

"gosh, that aussie boy's voice is deeper than the Mariana Trench" i said while she just smiled widely. she then asked the same question to me and i proudly said, "seungmin in the building!" more like shouting and earned a few laughs from the rows behind me and i heard someone suddenly shout at me back, "mong, mong" and we were quite taken a back for a few seconds and immediately burst into laughter before some of the security guards shushed us.

"i didn't catch your name" she said, staring at me with her lips curled up in a soft friendly smile. now that i'm taking a closer look, she's an absolute goddess starting from her clear and flawless pale skin, her black wavy hair fell down on her shoulder and some strands of her hair covering her forehead, her hazel eyes that scream perfection is seriously beautiful, i didn't notice it before but whenever she smiles, there will be dimples on both sides. i'm seriously nothing compare to her.

"are you hitting on me?" i joked and snickered while she let out a huff and playfully hit me on the shoulder before i give her wide eyes and moving away from her. "social distancing girl" i said with a serious tone but my face were seriously ugly as i make a funny scared face to signal her that i was just teasing her.

"what an ugly face you made there" her friend beside her said and i burst into laughter as she was quite shocked with the face i made.

"i'm Alya"

"jinhyu" the girl beside me winked at me before her friend hit her.

"yerin here" she said, waving at me.

"who's your bias rinnie?" i asked, didn't notice that i suddenly gave her a nickname and quickly shot my eyes wide as i realised.

"rinnie huh? i like that..picasso!" she response while making small tiny claps and i let out a relief sigh.

"i dont have one actually" i looked at her confused before it clicked.

"ah, i understand. i can relate, it's seriously hard to focus on one person when the rest of them being bias wreckers" i laughed but she then give a weird confuse face before giggled.

"no, no it's not like that. she's not a fan" Jinhyu said trying to hold her laughs. i then stare at them confused.

"oh you drag her here cause you dont have an irl STAY friend?" i asked as i also can relate to that cause seriously, Suni is not into kpop that much meanwhile Hyeri only interested in SM Entertainment's idols. i was also thinking that i want to drag Suni here too but realised i am too broke to buy one more ticket and it's already sold out anyways.

"no, she's friend with one of the members" i widened my eyes, oh my god. that's lucky.

"i'm Mr Crispy's classmates" Yerin said, her eyes were on the stage as she scanned the hall. i gasped and kind of too loud as i noticed some attentions on me now and i immediately give an apologetic smile.