08 | friends

3rd person POV

it took him a few seconds to process what he heard.

shit. both of them cursed silently in their mind. both of them had fucked up.

"h-how.." he couldn't even make a proper sentence, flustering as he knows that she already found out.

"i-i.." the same goes for her. she didn't even plan it to happened like this. all she want is a normal life, but it turned upside down when she met him, kim seungmin.

"hyung, i think we have to cancel our hang out today, ch- i mean our leader want to have an emergency meeting" she heard jeongin said as he walked toward them. that seriously ended their awkward moment.

"i-i see u later" and with that, they walk out of the cafe.

"yeah s-sure" probably not.

_

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" alya screamed and running around the apartment.

"CAN I KILL MYSELF?" she asked looking at suni who is already tired of her best friend.

"sure go ahead. no one is stopping."

"i-  fine" 

she then sit on the sofa beside suni. "i am 100% sure i will skip classes tomorrow"

"yeah and then you will continue to skip class the day after tomorrow, and then the day after tomorrow. and then eventually you will got kicked out from your national team due to your discipline. yeah sure, go on" does she really have to be that harsh? alya said in her mind.

"fine.."

"i'm staying here for a few nights" alya stare at her in confusion as those words come out of her mouth.

"just to make sure you won't kill yourself" she rolled her eyes at suni's answers.

"take the second bedroom" alya said before she walk to her room. but as she heard no response, she looked back to suni who is now standing in front of the other room.

"suni.." she let out a sigh.

"i miss her" she said as she stare into the room that has a lot of pink stuff.

"i miss her too. i miss all of them.." alya said and earned a sympathy smile from Suni.

"imagine them laughing at your mess right now" Suni said as she chuckled.

Alya laughed along with her best friend. "they would surely went to him and interview the guy who made my life upside down." she then walk into her room and lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

i miss our small group, the five us laughing and making fun of each other. time flies so quickly..

_

meanwhile;

they just finished their meeting with their manager about their schedule, and discussing about the japanese videos for Happy New Year. but little did they know, one of their members is struggling to focus on the meeting because of what happened a few hours ago.

she knew? how did she know? did she tell anyone? is that why she avoided me? how i going to explain to her?

so many questions are running around his mind while everyone was paying attention. as soon as the meeting finished, he rushed off to the restroom nearby and wash off his face multiple times, clearing negative thoughts that have been distract him lately.

"you good?" he heard a familiar voice come in the restroom.

"yeah, i'm good" seungmin said and give a smile to hyunjin who is washing his hands.

"you're not your sarcastic self these days. are you sure you don't have any problems?" hyunjin keep asking and it kind of makes seungmin more stressed.

"i. am. fine." Seungmin said in a stern voice and shoot a death glare at hyunjin before walk off the restroom.

_

"hyung" he just hummed as hyunjin is calling him. he doesn't pay attention to hyunjin as he's enjoyed on watching felix and I.N got chased by changbin.

"chan-hyung" hyunjin grab chan's hands and that made chan snapped out and look at hyunjin, giving full attention to what the younger want to say.

"what's wrong" his worried mode is on as he looks at hyunjin who looks like he saw a ghost.

"i-i think... something's wrong with seungmin" the younger said while looking at the boy who accidentally fell asleep as he sit on the floor. chan then followed his gaze and make a soft face looking at seungmin peacefully sleeping. 

"why? because he's sleeping?" chan's gaze back at hyunjin with a confused face.

"he's not himself these days" hyunjin said with a worried tone. chan's just stayed silent as a signal for him to continue.

"i noticed that he was not paying full attention on the meeting just now. he looked stressed out but a few days ago, he was weird too" he continued. chan just nodded as he also noticed that but just shrugged it off cause he thought it's not something serious.

"he sometimes became too happy, and always smiling to himself as he space out. and the other day i found out that he was watching an archery competition with a wide smile on his face. i mean, since when is he taking so much interest in archery?"

"Han also told me the other day that seungmin keep asking him to teach him Malaysia's language, that's seriously weird but i just think positive" chan said as he also noticed seungmin is weird these days.

"yeah yeah that's what i was saying. earlier, i found him in the restroom, washing his face aggressively multiple times. it kind of make me worried so i keep asking him what's wrong. and then he suddenly gets upset and gave me a death glare like he want to kill me at that moment"

"i'll try to talk to him" chan said, comforting the younger.

"thanks chan-hyung"