22 | manager

have you ever felt like you are the luckiest person in the world? like you're the main character in a romance book. cause that's what i'm feeling right now.

i just dropped off Rokkie at Suni's house a few seconds ago and now i'm back in the car, the sound of engine starting, seatbelt clicks and the gear changing filled in that black and shiny Hyundai Elantra 22 car. I then fixed my dark brown hair in the mirror and look down at my clothes. i'm wearing a white short-sleeve shirt, a black sleeveless sweater above it and also wearing light blue jeans. And surprisingly, i found myself wearing the LoveStay ring that Seungmin gave.

now, i'm on my way to the Olympic Hall for the SKZ Chocolate Factory that i have been excited all week

now, i'm on my way to the Olympic Hall for the SKZ Chocolate Factory that i have been excited all week. i am still not believing it, i'm gonna meet Stray Kids, the group that i stanned for 4 years  for the first time in my life.

Today, i'm going to make a history in my life by meeting my life saviour, the one who helped me go through my dark days, who make my bright days shine more than before, who makes me stay alive, who gives me hope, who gives me shoulders to lean on, Stray Kids.

I know it's not such a big deal meeting your favourite people, but if it weren't for them my parents would already lost their daughter. i dont care if people say i'm obsessed, i would always stay by their side like they did to me. 

i'm an emotional idiot who is in tears, sniffing while driving just because i'm going to meet 8 guys that didn't even know me. i mean, at least one of them knows me

i soon reached the parking site and park my car beside this huge beautiful tree full of green leaves that are dancing along with the winds. i stare at the beautiful sight as i turned off the engine , how can a tree look so peaceful?

the vibration sound from my white tote bag on the seat beside me snapped me and my gaze focused on it. i grabbed the tote bag that is filled with a lightstick, chocolates, purse, Puppym and a few more things. i then searched for my phone inside and take it out from the bag to see a notification from Seungmin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seungmo <3

are you here yet?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i giggled before starts typing on my phone to reply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seungmo <3

are you here yet?

yeah ^^