23 | who

???'s POV

where is the vending machine😭😭😭 it has been like what? 10 minutes i guess, and i still cannot find a single vending machine. It would be weird if this place doesn't have a vending machine like what are we supposed to drink then?

i was walking around the hallway searching for vending machine when i heard some voices at the waiting area. well, i am not the type who likes to overhear some unimportant conversations so i then turned around to walk back. My steps stop almost immediately as i heard some familiar voices.

"let's just say that you guys are allowed to date" i heard the raspy male voice and then followed by a gasped, more like a female gasped. what is this about? date? who? 

"i gotta admit, you guys are really professional when it comes to hiding your relationship. if that day i didn't walk pass your cafe' i wouldn't know anything about this at all" i heard the male said it again and i was seriously confused, cause i cant see their faces as i was hiding behind the wall. 

i know it's inappropriate to overhear people's conversations. but i seriously cant move after i heard those familiar voices. i again was taken aback when i heard a male voice whining in embarrassment, this one sounds a little bit more younger.

i continue to overhear the conversation until it ends and luckily the footsteps weren't going towards my way, i exhale the breath that i dont even know i've been holding it.

"seungmin, are you really going to risk your career?"

i almost immediately cover my mouth as i was about to gasp loudly when it all makes sense now. wait hold up-

SEUNGMIN IS DATING?! 

"i dont want to give you up.." what the-

oh my gosh, this is a lot to take and my head almost exploded. should i walk away and pretend i didn't just hear that? 

"what if the other members know? and what if they dont like me?" i heard the girl asked and she let out a loud sigh before continues her words.

"seungmin, i dont want to ruin your friendship with them, you grow up with them, they are like your second family and you struggles a lot to be who you are today, so please don't throw your hard works just because of me" i got to say, this girl is seriously kind-hearted and i really want to hug right here, right now. she's willing to sacrifice her love so that it doesn't ruin Seungmin.

i was never the person who loves kdrama and heart flutters as i saw the romantic scenes come up and rarely gets emotional because of dramas but this. this one is not a drama so i could feel the sincerity and love and the emotion. 

"we'll keep it private. please alya?" alya? woah, what a unique name. is she not from korea? but her korean sounds quite fluent.

"dont give me those puppy eyes, i warn you kim seungmin" she said in a stern voice. well, i can relate. those puppy eyes and barks seriously everyone's weakness.

"ok you know what. i lose, you won. satisfied now?" and with that, Seungmin cheered on his winning and even i cant see but i can feel that the girl is rolling her eyes on seungmin. 

"so we're official? like you and me, together?" i could seriously explode hearing those words where you finally can be together with the love of your life.

"this is our first day" i could hear Seungmin squealed and the girls laughed at him, gosh this makes me feel single. 

"in one condition. keep it private" and with that i walk away, being happy for them and almost forget that i have to perform in one hour. i immediately ran as i think i am quite far from them now.

______________________________________________________

i still cant believe, Seungmin is dating.. he has a girlfriend now, woah. the first one to have a girlfriend among us. wait, so they met at the cafe? OHHH so that's why he always goes to that cafe! it makes sense now like seriously. woah, Seungmin really is good at hiding things.

"JEONGIN WHERE IN THE WORLD WERE YOU?! HAVE YOU SEEN SEUNGMIN?"

a/n sorry cuz this chapter is seriously short, i'll try make it more longer for the next chapter. BTW HAVE YOU SEEN THE LONELY ST UNVEIL TRACK LIKE OMG 

i'm in tears😭