Cotton Candy

SHIP : SUNSUN

Theme : fluff, cliche, cheesy, romance, shy sunoo, flirty Sunghoon.

Enjoy!!

-----------------

"Go," Jungwon said, gesturing to his best friend to go and ask the most famous guy of his college on a date.

"But- no buts i know he will agree cause he is as whipped as you are for him" Jungwon said because he knew the other.

"Cheer up Sunoo hyung, you can do it" Jungwon said and when he saw that Sunghoon was near the corner he pushed Sunoo lightly.

"Yah Jungwon!!!" Sunoo yelled and closed his eyes getting ready to hit the floor but he was met with a hard chest and a hand around his waist.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw the love of his life- i mean the most handsome boy of the college.

He had a surprised face until Sunoo opened his eyes and after that he smirked at him.

"Oh hello cotton candy" Sunghoon teased him like he always did. Sunoo had punk hair so he always called him cotton candy.

"Hyung '' he squeaked when Sunghoon suddenly pulled him a little closer so his hands were pressed against Sunghoon's chest.

"You should be careful because i don't want you to fall for someone else '' Sunghoon said, sending him a wink which made Sunoo's cheek pink.

"Jungwon pushed me forward so i fell on you" Sunoo said

"That little cat" Sunghoon said and looked around to see a smirking Jungwon in the corner with his cousin Jay who was also smirking while back hugging Jungwon.

"Get lost you two" Sunghoon shouted and they both went away from there not before winking at him.

Now it was just these two alone in the corridors, no one else was there.

"Hyung" Sunoo said, making Sunghoon hum who was looking at him with all types of love in different languages.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Sunoo said in one go but Sunghoon pinpoint what he said.

"Of Course my cotton candy, I'll go on a date with you" Sunghoon said and ruffled Sunoo's hair and then walked to his own class.

When Sunghoon was out of sight Sunoo squealed really loudly and sprinted off to his own class blushing as red as a ripe tomato.

Sunoo was currently inside his room while pacing back and forth while Jungwon was inside his closet searching for an outfit for him.

"Hyung you would look gorgeous in this" Jungwon said while showing him the outfit. It was a blue colored button up shirt and a white colored sleeveless sweater along with wide black pants and a pair of sneakers.

"Okay lemme try," Sunoo said and changed his outfit when he came out after changing he looked in the mirror.

"You look really good, hyung," Jungwon said, sending him a wink while he was lying on Sunoo's bed.

"Now get ready fast or you will be late" Jungwon said and then Sunoo got ready and applied some light makeup on his face.

Meanwhile,

"Yah stop what are you nervous for" Jay said while munching on his chips which he took from Sunghoon's kitchen.

"Why would I not be nervous when I have a date with my crush?" Sunghoon said, his ears turning red as he spoke. Jay chuckles at him but then takes his phone and starts chatting.