You In The Rain

Theme: heartbreak, love at first sight, fluff, romance in rain, whipped love, Cafe worker Jungwon

------------

If someone would have told Sunghoon that he would be waiting for someone in this cafe some months ago he wouldn't have believed, but here he is right now with his third coffee.

It was the same rainy day, cold water dripping from the dark sky, the breeze of the cold air blowing as he was rushing his way towards the bus stop when he saw someone drenched in the rain.

He saw that person looking up feeling the rain on his face, his hair was messy and eyes were red which looked like he had cried.

Sunghoon stood there staring at the boy who was standing in the rain and as the boy opened his eyes he felt his heart skip some beats, he felt his heart racing inside his chest.

The boy then came and stood under the same bus stand. While looking at the sky with his sad eyes as if he was going through something.

Sunghoon was staring at the boy, mesmerized by his face, he was awestruck by the person in front of him.

Soon the bus came and they both went inside. Sunghoon sat at the far back of the bus, while the boy was sitting ahead of him with his head on the window, zoned out.

And for the rest of the ride Sunghoon just stared at the other which also resulted in him missing his stop but we don't talk about that here.

As time went by Sunghoon never thought that he would meet the same boy again in a cafe where his friend also works.

Park Jongseong also known as Jay, His best buddy and closest friend. He had visited the cafe because he had to ask him for some notes because he missed some of his class due to his practice for figure skating.

As he went inside he saw the same boy laughing at something which seemed like a joke said by Jay. Sunghoon was frozen in his place, not moving, just staring at the boy, not even blinking.

It was when Jay looked towards him and waved his hands calling him.

"Sunghoon ah" 

It brought him back to earth and he shook his head before walking towards the counter.

"I have all the notes here just return them before the lecture" Jay said explaining to Sunghoon about everything he missed and the assignments but Sunghoon was busy staring at somewhere else, he saw the same boy talking to someone laughing cutely.

"Are you listening?" Jay said, bringing him back to his senses again and looking at where he was actually looking.

When he saw who he was looking at he smirked.

"Oooh someone has  a crush here" Jay said, making Sunghoon go red.

"Yah I don't just give them to me so that I can go" Sunghoon said with the tips of his ears red. For the rest of the time Jay continued to tease him while Sunghoon just stared at his crush shamelessly.

He would have never thought or knew how would it be to fall in love with someone, being single since he was born, he didn't knew how it was to have someone who will love you and give you the warmth of love and care, on whom you can lean on and share all your worries and happiness with.

Not until he met that boy in the rain. He got to know the boy's name through Jay. Yang Jungwon, his name was pretty as he himself was, 

The first time he had ever talked to him was when he went grocery shopping.

It was another Sunday, Sunghoon woke up late and when he went inside his kitchen he didn't find anything inside his fridge. He groaned in annoyance but then also took his purse and changed into some presentable looking clothes and went to buy some food.