Coffee - Part 1

Ship : Heesun 

-------------------

"Sunoo hyung" Jungwon and Ni-ki called him waving at him towards their table in the cafeteria.

Sunoo waved back and went towards them, he had a bright smile plastered on his face, eyes almost disappearing.

"Hey guys" Sunoo said, taking a seat beside Jungwon.

"Did you see that new girl crying?" Ni-ki said, munching on his lunch. 

"Oh that girl from the senior section, yeah I heard she got dumped by Heeseung hyung" Jungwon said, totally engrossed in gossiping.

"What are you both talking about?" Sunoo asked, drinking his coffee.

"Don't you know who Heeseung hyung is?" Jungwon asked, eyes widening.

"No I don't know," Sunoo answered, shaking his head and then eating his fries.

"He is Lee Heeseung from 3rd year Dance and Music Major– but he is a playboy and always has a new girlfriend every week" Ni-ki said and Jungwon nodded.

"How do you both know?" Sunoo asked.

"Because Ni-ki and I are in the dance club and Heeseung hyung is also in the same club" Jungwon explained, Sunoo made an O face nodding his head.

"Well I don't care who it is but I have better works to do then remember names– anyways I have my next class in 10 minutes so I gotta go take care you both" Sunoo said and finished his fries and burger, he took his bad and the coffee tumbler and bid his goodbye to the both walking off towards his next class which was biology.

While he was walking there drinking his coffee he wasn't looking ahead, just admiring the beautiful garden beside the hallways and then he bumped into a wall– I mean yes it came to the end of the hallway.

Sunoo hissed from the impact it gave on his head and rubbed the area.

"Ouch, Sunoo see where you are walking" He said to himself and then started walking again this time totally focused where he was going but this time someone pussed him from behind sending him forward but he crashed into someone's chest.

Sunoo closed his eyes, his coffee also fell on the person in front of him and they both fell on the ground hard.

"I'm sorry" Sunoo said as he tried to get up but slipped again.

He opened his eyes and froze when he saw the other person staring at him in his eyes directly.

They both had forgot about getting up just staring into each other's eyes 

(A/n : Lejindery kdrama moment moving on) 

"Heeseung hyung" A loud voice was heard making both of them snap out of their little kdrama moment.

"I'm sorry" Sunoo said and got up from the guy but when he saw that his shirt was ruined because of his coffee, he panicked.

"Omg I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, let me help you please" Sunoo said, his eyes forming tears .

"Hey it's okay, I'll just change my shirt" the tall boy said while Sunoo was still feeling guilty for ruining his shirt.

"But still can I give you something" Sunoo asked and the taller boy thought for some time and then looked at Sunoo who was looking at him with his big eyes blinking cutely.

The boy walked near him, making Sunoo back away from the wall beside them.

"Hm how about you go on a date with me, pretty boy," the taller one said, smirking at Sunoo, who got shy because of the close proximity of them.