Jealously

Ship : Jakah X Solon 

Others : Heli, Noa, Jaan, Jino, Shion, Sooha, Haeseul. (OG character) 

Theme : Jealous Jakah, Whipped solon, obliviousness, fluff, crack,

Other ships : Noa X Shion, Jaan X Jino, Heli X Haeseul 

----------------------------

Ever since Sooha had joined their school, Solon started acting differently, along with the others who started to spend their time more with her than Jakah.

Jakah was really sad because he didn't want her to snatch all of his friends, the only ones who were with him were Noa and Haeseul. 

He got really sulky and also stopped hanging out with the group since every time it was their hangout there was that girl which Jakah despised a lot. So he just spent his time practicing the night ball game along with Noa and Haeseul.

All of the boys Heli, Solon, Jakah, Jaan, Jino, Noa and Shion were friends since birth, they had special powers with them which weren't known by others and though they have to be always careful. Haeseul became their friend when they all transferred to Decilis Academy.

She also had powers which were only known by them and the school administration.

Though she had other friends too so she wasn't seen with them more but had a really great friendship.

But ever since Sooha transferred the boys started to fall apart. They didn't spend time with each other and rarely ate together.

Jakah was playing in the ground along with the other two when suddenly he stopped and just sighed sadly and walked towards the bleachers and sat there with his head down.

Both Noa and Haeseul  looked at him and ran towards him.

"Jakah what happens? Are you not feeling well?" Haeseul asked as they both sat down beside him.

Jakah looked at her and then shook his head but they both knew that something was wrong with him.

"Hyung tell us what is wrong, maybe we could help you," Noa said and Haeseul nodded along. Jakah looked at both of them and sighed.

"Ever since Sooha came we have been falling apart. It feels like our friendship and our bonding is getting weaker and besides that the others barely spend time with us they are always hanging out with her then with us," Jakah finished and they also thought that he was telling the truth. Ever since she came the group started to fall apart.

"Don't worry Jakah, they are not like this, I know they must be missing you" She said trying to lighten up the mood, Noa nodding along in agreement.

"Beside why not you, noona and me go to the square and then we will go to the beach to spend some time there" Noa suggested which made Haeseul's eyes sparkle with excitement because it was really long since they had gone out.

"Really!! Yes I also miss you guys a lot so let's go" She said excitedly making the other two chuckle.

"Okay let's go then" Jakah said, making both of them cheer and do a mini dance in front of Jakah and pat his head like a baby.

At Least because of them his mood was lightened a bit..

-----------------

Next day—/ 

-----------------

Jakah was getting ready in his room when he heard the door knock. He just yelled come in while combing his hair when he noticed that it was Solon who came.