Denial

Ship : HeeJay 

Them : flirt, fluff, romance, C³

●-------------------------------------------------------●

Sitting outside on one of the benches with his book in his hands under the shades of the tree. Jay was reading his book which he recently bought from the library after trying many times. He really liked to read books of different times.

He was peacefully reading his book and on the table a cup of Americano was placed and his bag was lying there. 

It was quiet until someone decided to interrupt his peaceful environment.

"Hello Jay~," here comes the jock of the school. Lee Heeseung, the captain of the basketball team of the University.

Both were in the same class so that made them classmates, though Jay had a dark aura but he was really sweet and had a very approachable look so there were many juniors even classmates who always asked for his help.

And Heeseung always annoys him. In class when he is writing something Heeseung will poke him with his pen or doodle on his books, notes or table. Flirt with him until he turned into a tomato.

"What do you want, Heeseung hyung?" Jay said, an annoyed expression appeared on his face as he closed his book and looked at Heeseung who had a stupid grin plastered.

"Nothing, just came here to say hello to my dear seatmate, '' Heeseung said teasingly and sat down beside him, turning the chair.

Jay shakes his head annoyingly and grabs his book again but before he could open it Heeseung snatches it away from him.

"Yahhhhh" Jay yelled, but Heeseung just raised his hands more and stuck his tongue out.

Jay was smaller in height than Heeseung despite his height being more than the average students of his class.

"Hyung please give me" Jay said, 

No one was out where they were because the place was a little far from the main buildings of University and in a more peaceful and calm area.

"Why should I?" 

"I'll make you lunch if you give it back to me" 

"Oh really!!" Heeseung got excited when he heard Jay bribing him with homemade food made by his own hands.

"Yes" 

"Okay but you have to give it to me or else— Okay I'll bring it when I come to school tomorrow" Jay said and Heeseung hands him his book back.

Heeseung had eaten his handmade food once when Heeseung's little cousin Yang Jungwon who is really close to him. So when Jungwon was sick, Jay had made him handmade food and he also ate from it. Since then he kept bugging him to make him lunch.

"Now go away," Jay said, waving his hands and focusing on his book.

Heeseung grinned again and sat beside him looking at Jay's face.

"What now?" Jay said annoyed because he felt his face heating up by the constant staring from Heeseung.

"Wanna see my cat?" Heeseung said smirking which made Jay go red and his ear tips also turned red.

"Oh so Jungwon is your cat now I'll tell him that then" Jay said and Heeseung's eyes widened.

"No, don't tell him, he will kick me out of the apartment and Sunghoon will kill me" Heeseung made a puppy face. Jay laughed at the expression Heeseung was making and forgot about everything.

Heeseung stared at Jay who was laughing wholeheartedly and was mesmerized by his charming smile.

---------------------

This was almost the daily routine for them. Jay would always sit on one of the bleachers and Heeseung would annoy the hell out of him. Sometimes you will see them playing together and sometimes almost killing each other. That was how their bond was.

It wasn't like they didn't have any other friends, they just had a special relationship with each other.

When it comes to obliviousness Jay was the biggest one on earth. Boy had been in denial for all his life and wasn't able to pick the hints given by someone. That's why Heeseung was sitting on Jungwon's bed pouting, sulking like a kid.

Sunghoon was also there. If there is Jungwon, Sunghoon will be there too. 

"What should I do?" Heeseung asked again for the nth time.

Jungwon signed and looked up from his notebook which he was trying to complete but wasn't able to because Sunghoon was annoying him.

"Why don't you ask him on a date? I'm sure he will agree to go because he is as whipped for you as you are for him" 

"Yes Jungwon is right" Sunghoon said in agreement and Heeseung's cheeks turned red from embarrassment, he thought for a second on the idea given by his cousin.

"Okay I'll try," Heeseung said, which made Jungwon cheer.

"Thanks my lovely cousin" Heeseung said and squished Jungwon into a tight hug pushing Sunghoon away from him.

"Yah"

-----------------

Heeseung was walking towards his locker when he spotted Jay talking to the sunshine of the school– Kim Sunoo, the boy loved by everyone, from teachers to students to juniors to seniors everyone loved him for his positive attitude and bright personality.

He smiled looking at Jay who was fondly smiling at Sunoo and patted his head.

Heeseung wasn't looking where he was going until he just bumped into the wall.

"Ouch," Heeseung said and rubbed his nose and forehead from the hard impact. He was so busy admiring Jay that he didn't notice the wall in front of him.

When he looked ahead again Jay was not there anymore instead someone cleared his throat beside him.

"Ahem"

He looked beside him and saw who it was 

"What are you doing here hyung?" Sunoo said with a teasing voice.

"I'm nothing, I was going to my locker," Heeseung said, trying to come up with an excuse.

"Oh if I can remember your locker was at the opposite side" 

Heeseung knew that Sunoo saw him bumping into the wall. Almost everyone knew about his crush on Jay except the man himself.

"Okay so what do you want?" Heeseung said because it was now a waste trying to hide anything.

"Nothing I was just teasing you and if you are wondering where Jay hyung is then he went to the library" Sunoo said and his words made Heeseung's eyes lit up in happiness.

"Thanks Sun, I'll treat you mint choco after school bye " Heeseung said and ruffled his hair and dashed off towards the library.

-------------------------------

Part 2? Will be coming soon 

I didn't wrote much because my english wasn't englishing and j suck at writing flirting parts so bear with me 

Request by 66HOONEZ
sorry if I took a eternity to write this request for you, I hope you like it!!