Ramyeon

Ship : Heejake 

Theme : fluff and crack 

Let's gaurr!!!

-

On a cold winter night , what is better than a hot bowl of ramyeon and some drinks in a cozy restaurant with your favorite person.

This is how Jake and Heeseung found themselves in a small restaurant near their company building while they were on a walk after a hectic schedule.

They were just casually talking and strolling the streets at night when they spotted the place and decided to give the place a try. They were carving for ramyeon today and it was also a mini date for them.

Right now they both were sitting at the most corner of the place with their mask still on their face so that no one can recognize them or take their photos.

"Hyung" Jake called

"Hmm"

"This place is nice isn't it" Jake said referring to the cozy and warm atmosphere of the restaurant with a very beautiful interior decorated aesthetically.

"Yah it is" Heeseung said as they both took in their environment.

There wasn't anyone except them so they didn't have to wear their mask but they had it cause they don't know what will happen when it's better to be cautious.

"We should bring the others here sometimes," Jake said.

"Yeah they will also like it here" 

While they were casually talking about their upcoming photoshoot their meal came and placed in front of them.

They both had ordered Neoguri and Jolmyeon, along with a roll of kimbap, some eggs, side dishes were also there like pickled radish, kimchi, etc.

"This looks great," Jake said looking at his ramyeon while Heeseung placed everything organizingly. 

They both took their chopsticks and dig into the hot meal prepared by a nice old lady.

While eating they had all sorts of convo and told how much they like the food following them ordering two more bowls of ramyeon but this time with some spice.

But when Jake took the first bite he literally had tears flowing from his eyes while his ears and nose were red but still ate it.

"Saah Heeseung hyung this is yummy but it's really spicy" Jake commented while taking in the spicy ramyeon still feeling the firs on his tongue. While Heeseung was gulping the noodles like some types of ice cream. He didn't have that much spice.

When they both finished their food Jake was already worn out, his face sweaty and nose red. Heeseung laughed a little at how adorable Jake looked at that time sitting there zoning out.

"We should go now" Heeseung said and went to pay while Jake put on his mask and took the bag which he had with him.

After paying they both walked towards their building but Jake was still fighting the spice so Heeseung suddenly stopped.

"What happened hyung?" Jake asks, confused but Heeseung doesn't answer and goes inside the e-mart and then takes two ice creams for both of them and brings them to Jake .

"Take this," Heeseung said, giving Jake his favorite ice cream. Jake looked at Heeseung with heart eyes.

"Thanks hyung" Jake said and they both started wlaning again while eating the ice cream. It was already night so people were not really paying attention to them. Many were rushing to reach their home in the cold winter.

And yes they both are eating ice cream in winter but who cares I also ate one recently so moving on they both were mindlessly walking on the street.

When they finished their ice cream they had already arrived at the Hybe building and they saw the other members who were waiting for them to go home.

"Let's go" Heeseung said and grabbed Jake's hand and then they both also got into one of the cars and drove to their dorm.

---------------------

Hope you all liked this mini drabble/oneshot

Question?

Your favorite enha ship? (Top 5)

Mine : Jaywon, Sungwon, Sunki, Jakehoon, heejake :')

it's really hard to choose though

Ps. You all don't have to aks me to request just put your request in the comments or in my dm I'll answer you :))