Stuck

Ship : Sunki 

Theme : Fluff, C³, crack.

--------------------------- 

"Are you sure hyung?" Jungwon asked Sunoo one last time.

"Yes now go, I'll not take much Time," Sunoo said and waved his hand walking towards the library.

He had to take a book from there which he had been eyeing since he arrived in the library. But it was already almost closing time , but he still insisted on going there and bringing it.

The corridors were silent and the only sound was the sound of his shoes walking towards the Library. Almost every student had already gone home. Jungwon was asking if he should also stay but Sunoo denied because Jungwon had to visit his cousin.

When he reached the library he went inside but there was no one, not even the librarian.

But instead of waiting for her he just went to the section of books where he had spotted the book.

While looking at all the books he smiled slightly, the smell of new books always calmed him and gave hima peace of mind.

When he reached where the book was kept he looked up and tiptoed to reach it but due to it being at the top self he wanted to be able to take it from there.

Sunoo pouted looking at the book and then again tried to take it.

Hee huffed when he wasn't able to take it out again even after trying a lot of times. But suddenly a hand came from behind him and took the book.

Sunoo's back was pressed against the person's chest making his cheeks red.

Sunoo turned around to find a smirking person who annoyed the hell out of him.

"Hello Sunoo hyung," Ni-ki said, waving the book. 

"What are you doing here?" Sunoo questioned because the younger was not really interested in studying rather was more interested in sports and dance.

"Hm I was tired so I came here to take a nap" Ni-ki said

"Oh now give me my book back" Sunoo said but Ni-ki shook his head teasing him and raised his hands higher.

"Yah give it to me" Sunoo said, trying not to yell inside the library.

"Just give it back please" Sunoo said, giving him his puppy eyes pouting when Ni-ki kept teasing him by raising his hands higher.

They both were standing between the two big rows of shelves which were filled with plenty of books.

Even if someone came they would not be visible to them.

Suddenly Ni-ki started coming closer to Sunoo, making him back away until his back touched himself. Sunoo looked at Ni-ki who was looking in his eyes, making him feel flustered.

"Yah '' Sunoo said slowly, trying not to stutter due to his flusteredness.

Ni-ki placed his hands beside Sunoo's head and the other hand was still holding the book. He leaned a bit and stared at Sunoo intensely.

"Aw hyung you are too short" Ni-ki teased him 

"Yah just give me the book I came here so that I could take it before the library closes" Sunoo said but suddenly his eyes widened.

He pushed Ni-ki aside and then rushed towards the front but it was too late. The door was already closed from outside.

"Looks like we are stuck here for the rest of the night" Ni-ki said grinning slightly, not even minding that he had to spend the rest of the night here without eating.

"Yah it's your fault that we are stuck here" Sunoo said angrily but he also can't do anything cause it's too late.

"It's 9:00pm the closing time is 8:45 pm" Ni-ki said and pulled out a chair and sat there placing the book on the table.

"Just sit here," Ni-ki said, pointing at the chair beside him. Sunoo stared at him but sat beside him.

It was not long until Sunoo heard a noise, it was actually a noise coming from Ni-ki's stomach indicating that he was hungry.

"Didn't you eat anything?" Sunoo asked, looking a little concerned but Ni-ki just shook his head.

Sunoo then took his bag and took out a pack of snacks and a bottle of banana milk from it.

And passed it to Ni-ki who looked at him questioningly.

"Is your bag a convenience store or something? '' Ni-ki teased him but nonetheless accepted what was given to him because he was too hungry to decline the free food offer.

"I always have snacks for emergency purposes or for Jungwon because he tends to forget earing doing his SC work," Sunoo said.

Ni-ki made an annoyed face when he heard someone else's name roll off Sunoo's tongue but didn't say anything.

"Now how will we get out of here? We have to spend the whole night here" Sunoo said with a worried expression on his face.

"Don't worry the time will pass soon so let's talk to kill the time Ni-ki offered while still munching on the snacks.

'Hm good idea" Sunoo agreed and that's how they both found themselves engrossed in  deep conversation.

But Sunoo was really tired so he didn't know when he fell asleep his head falling onto Ni-ki's shoulders who was taken back from this sudden moment.

He turned his head to look at Sunoo who was trying to sleep but due to searing on the chair for a long time it was uncomfortable for him.

Ni-ki looked around the library and spotted a couch placed in the corner which was placed there for emergencies because there weren't many chairs.

He slowly lifted Sunoo and took him to the couch and laid him there who immediately snuggled into the cushions which were kept there. Ni-ki chuckled looking at him. It was truly an adorable sight for him to see the older acting this clingy and cuddly.

Ni-ki then stood up and was just going back to where he sat before but he felt a tug on his sleeves. He turned around to see a sleepy Sunoo looking at him.

"Don't go," Sunoo said pleading, looking at him with his puppy eyes, lips forming into a pout.

Ni-ki smiled a little then turned his phone off which was blowing up with messages from his friends.

"He got near Sunoo and caressed his face with his other hand and then sat there placing Sunoo's head on his lap. Who snuggled into his stomach feeling a little comfortable and hugged him.

Ni-ki kept his hands in Sunoo's hair and brushed them softly, making Sunoo sign comfortably in his sleep.

Slowly slowly Ni-ki felt his own eyelids heavy and he also dropped into a deep slumber after.

---------------------

Do you want the next part of this or is it okay? 

Ps: to the one I'm writing jaywon fic sorry T-T that fic is just keep increasing and getting longer and I'll try to finish it soon

Hope you like this and Thank you for reading!!!