Coffee - Part 2

Heeseung never in his dreams thought that he would ever fall for someone, because most of the people he met aside from his friends always had some intentions.

He always had isolated his heart from everyone else and even though he dated many people he never kissed anyone nor did he lose his V card. He had saved everything for the love of his life.

Right now Heeseung was zoning out while thinking about a certain person. He was staring into a blank space but came back to his senses when he saw 6 eyes looking at him intensely with their hands propped on the table.

"What?" Heeseung said, clearing his throat.

"Nothing, this is the first time we saw you zoning out" Jake said

"Are you thinking about cotton candy?" Sunghoon said, smirking.

"Look there is your love life" Jay said pointing towards a direction where Sunoo was smiling brightly laughing about something.

And that was the queue for Heeseung to again look at him with a whipped grin.

"He is gone"

"He is whipped then Sunghoon" 

"Yah you are more cringe than me" 

"You both are the same" Jake said and giggled at both of them who looked at him with their eyes.

"Um hyung why don't you approach him and tell him that you like him" Jay said, hearing him Heeseung sighed and again glanced at Sunoo then turned to the three.

"I was also thinking about that but what if he also thinks that I'm just a playboy" Heeseung said, a pout appeared on his face unconsciously.

"Don't Worry about that hyung Sunoo is not like others to assume whatever, give a try maybe your feelings reciprocate" Sunghoon said and winked at him.

"Yes hyung" Jake nodded his head excitedly like a puppy making the others chuckle at him.

Heeseung nodded and turned his head again just to catch Sunoo looking towards him. He smirked and looked into Sunoo's eyes and winked at him making him turn flustered.

Now Heeseung was determined to make Sunoo his boyfriend and show him that he genuinely has feelings for him. While his friends cheered and encouraged him.

.

.

.

.

.

Sunoo was standing at the gate of the UNI waiting for Jungwon and Ni-ki when Heeseung approached him standing close to him.

"Hello pretty boy," Heeseung said, a smirk on his face.

"Hello hyung and I have a name," Sunoo said, pouting.

"What are you doing here?" Heeseung asked, looking around.

"I'm waiting for my friends" Sunoo replied and again looked at the time on his phone. After closing his phone he looked up and his breath hitched when he saw Heeseung staring at him.

He started feeling his cheeks burning, until Heeseung walked closer to him, making him back away and hit the wall behind him.

Because of Heeseung's tall height he had to look up but right now he was feeling really flustered to look into the others eyes.

Heeseung slowly put his hands on either side of his head and leaned closer to him until their nose touched.

"You are really pretty, you know," Heeseung whispered.