Decorating My Cat

Sungwon ♡ 

--------------------------

It was a peaceful day for everyone but Sunghoon was bored. He spent all of his time watching cat videos since he had nothing else to do and his boyfriend was out for some work.

Sunghoon was scrolling through his phone when he came across a video of a owner of a cat decorating their cat with beautiful hair pins and headbands. When he saw them his eyes practically sparkled with excitement.

He then hurriedly went inside his cousin's room (Sunoo) and put all the accessories in a  bowl, hair pins, bow ties, hair clips, and many other sparkly things.

Now he wanted to decorate his baby cat with those beautiful things and make him feel all pretty pretty.

Though Jungwon was already beautiful without doing anything, nothing hurts trying.

Now he just had to wait for his boyfriend to come home.

.

.

.

.

.

When Jungwon came home he was greeted by an overly excited baekggu, who showered his face with kisses.

"Jungwonie came here fast" Sunghoon said and made him sit on the couch and he himself sat behind him with the bowl of accessories.

"I'm going to decorate you okay" Sunghoon said and Jungwon just nodded because he didn't want to decline his overly excited boyfriend.

Jungwon was tired but seeing his love happy made all of his tiredness go away the moment he was greeted by him so he just let him do whatever he was doing.

He closed his eyes feeling Sunghoon's long fingers on his scalp combing his hairs with a little cute brush. 

Sunghoon was seated cross-legged on the couch while Jungwon sat on the floor so that he could have better access to his hair.

Firstly he started to design his hair in some weird style. Jungwon's hair was growing really fast so they were long so he took a hair tie and tied his hair into a cute pony making him look really cute.

When Sunghoon looked at him he squealed like a highschool girl which made Jungwon giggle at his antics.

He kept trying all the hair pins and hair clips along with putting some stickers on his cheeks and all.

When Sunghoon was done he looked at Jungwon and was looking so cute that he just awed at him.

Sunghoon pulled him and made him sit in his lap so that Jungwon xam relax.

"You are looking so cute Jungwonie," Sunghoon said, caressing his hair softly.

"You tell me that daily hyung," Jungwon said, putting his head on his shoulders. 

Sunghoon chuckled and kissed his forehead softly and lips then stared at him again.

"Thanks wonie" 

"Hmm" 

"I love you" 

"I love you too" 

------------------------

Posting this since I make you guys wait ages for a new fresh fic

Who all don't follow me you can check my mb regularly since I alqyas update about myself and my works there

Thanks for reading ♡