Big Spoon

Ship : Hoonwon (Taereungz) 

Theme : fluff, soft, fluffy fluff, crack.

--------

The day was really hectic for Enhypen cause they had to attend an award show and be precise too.

They had already practiced for 4-5 hours straight without stopping. But it was hectic for Sunghoon cause after the award show he had to attend one more award show with his co-MC.

They both were nominated there for the best couple award. He was feeling really nervous but excited because it was his first solo award as a MC. His dream to be an Emcee was completed but getting this award was like a dream to him.

He and Wonyoung, his co-emcee, were seated together. Throughout the whole show they both talked a little bit. Him being an introvert didn't help him but as he spent more time with her they both got warmed up towards each other.

Their bond was really strong like a brother and sister.

Now after the show ended he finally bid goodbye to Wonyoung and then went to his dressing room where he changed back to his clothes.

He was feeling really exhausted but the happy smile was still there. He was really proud of himself and he knew that the other members would be too.

And he can't wait to just go back to the dorm and sleep because of exhaustion.

He took his bag and then made his way towards the car that came to pick him and drop him straight to his dorm. The award was already picked by his manager.

When Sunghoon sat inside the car he just relaxed, closing his eyes but suddenly his eyes widened remembering something.

His face flushed because he knew that the members would tease him for sure when he got back to the dorm to dance on 'Rollin by Brave girls'.

He chuckled at himself because he himself didn't know from where he got the courage to do it in front of so many people.

When he reached the dorm he bid goodbye to the driver and his manager and went straight inside.

He just wanted to reach the dorm and then sleep comfortably.

After reaching his dorm floor he typed in the pass code of the door and got inside silently because he didn't want to wake up the others.

Probably guessing they were asleep because it was almost past 12 midnight.

But when he reached the living room he saw an adorable sight of their leader almost dozing off.

"Oh hyung you are back" Jungwon said when he heard a noise and looked up showing his dimples smile.

"Yes Jungwon ahn" Sunghoon said and put his bag beside the couch.

"Congratulations Hyung" Jungwon said and called Sunghoon to hug him. Sunghoon gladly compiled and hugged his leader softly.

"We watched the whole show and we are proud of you hyung" Jungwon said smiling at Sunghoon who was feeling proud of himself and also a little emotional because he was able to achieve his dream and share it with his Family who will forever be there for him through his hardship and success.

"Thanks Yang leader," Sunghoon said, making Jungwon chuckled and humm a little.

"Do you wanna shower or go straight to bed?'' Jungwon asked .

"I'll take shower first" Sunghoon said going inside their shared room with Sunki who were all cuddled up in one bed.

He carefully and silently took out his shirt and sweatpants and then went inside the shower but.

"Hyung" 

Sunghoon turned to Jungwon who was looking at him slightly smirking because he guessed this was coming.

"Rollin rollin rollin" Jungwon sang the song while doing the little dance making Sunghoon laugh but also blush a little.

"Yah go and sleep now, you must be tired" Sunghoon said and went inside the bathroom.

After taking a relaxing shower Sunghoon stepped out while drying his hair with a dry towel and threw all the dirty clothes into the laundry basket.

He turned off all the lights and then slowly went inside their room silently.

"Hyung" Sunghoon heard and saw Jungwon still up.

"Why are you still up?" Sunghoon asked 

"Come here" Jungwon said, patting the space beside him, on his bed which was the lower bed of their bunk bed.

Sunghoon bent down and laid beside him because he was too tired to think.

"Let me take care of you for today and tomorrow. You have worked really hard and I'm proud of you," Jungwon said, making Sunghoon emotional.

"Thanks Jungwon" Sunghoon said and turned around lying his head on his leaders chest comfortably snuggling into him who complied and hugged his head and caress Sunghoon's hairs softly.

"Hm now sleep" Jungwon said and patted his head softly lulling him to sleep.

Sunghoon smiled at the affection and care Sunghoon was getting from their leader. Because he always was very fond of his leader and his attention so whenever Jungwon chose Jake or Jay he always gets Pouty and starts sulking which only results in him getting teased by the others.

But deep down he also knows that how much he respects, adores, and cares for their leader that he can do anything for him.

He always makes sure that everyone is following the rules correctly and listens to him first.

So today when he was receiving all the love from Jungwon he was really happy.

Slowly they both drifted off into a deep slumber welcoming the dreams to take them into a new paradise away from the hectic world.

And today it was Jungwon who had him spooned all cuddled up snuggling into his neck. While he buried his face into his chest sighing.

It wasn't necessary to always be the big spoon. Sometimes being spooned was also a really great feeling.

--------------------

I'm too soft for these two :(

Anyways

Question?

How many languages can you speak?

Me : Hindi (native language), English, A little bit of korean (still learning)

Want to learn - Filipino, Chinese, Bengali, many more