Chapter 1

Draco Malfoy's Point of View

My name is Draco Malfoy and I'm going to tell you how I found out I'm the soulmate to the Saint Rosabelle Potter.

It all started when I was 5 years old. When I felt this hollowness within me.

"Father." I called out. "I think there's something wrong with me." My father – Lucius Malfoy – knelt down in front of me and gently rubbed my arms for comfort.

"What's wrong my dragon?" He asked.

"I feel empty." I told him. "Like I'm missing something." I tried to explain.

Father laughed. "Perhaps you've misplaced a toy. Come..." He held out his hand to grab mine. "Let's go find it." We then looked the entire manor to find my supposed 'lost toy' my father thought the emptiness was.

I then spent the next 10 years of life, feeling this constant emptiness until 6th year. Until I saw her for the first time. Not the first time in first year. I mean really looked at her. Blaise Zabini (my best friend) and I were on Hogwarts Express to Hogwarts, I was looking outside the window while Blaise was ranting about the most recent fashion trend.

"Honestly Blaise." I groaned. "I don't care about the latest trends." I said with a wave of my hand.

"Well, clearly someone has run out of his favourite hair gel." He says with a swish.

"Ha ha, very funny." I said, monotone, "I just have a bad feeling about this year, like a REALLY bad feeling." I emphasis.

"Draco." I looked at him. "I can almost promise nothing will happen to you with your Father at the school." He reasons with me. I took and big breathe and slumped in my chair, out of the corner of my eye, I see her. Rosabelle Lily Potter. I offered her my friendship in our first year and she turned me down cold. Since then, we've had a hate relationship.

But she's changed over the summer. Her hair was now the perfect shade of auburn whereas before, it could either be red or brown, and now it fell in deep glossy curls around her waist. Her body had definitely matured, she was still unhealthy thin which I never understood, but her body had gotten slimmer, her breasts had grown to a glorious c-cup, her legs were long and lean and I could only imagine what her stomach looked like. But what caught me was her eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes, normally filled with warmth and happiness, were now dead, empty. It was as if her entire world had been shattered... my heart started to ache when I saw her eyes. I just didn't realize why. I also didn't realize Blaise wanting my attention.

"DRACO!" He yelled right into my ear. I held my ear in pain and looked at him with confusion.

"What!" I whisper-yelled, I didn't want to hurt my ear further. "What did you say mate?"

"Mate, what are you looking a-" I interrupted him by telling him to look at Rosabelle. "Why?"

"Just look." I gestured my head slightly.

"Whoa. Damn Potter looks good." He says smugly.

I smacked his head and shook mine. "Look at her eyes, mate, tell me what you see."

He looks at her for a few moments, and realized what I meant as his eyes started to water. "What do you think happened to her?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I don't know mate. In all our 5 years I've never once see her this broken. Even after everything she's been through, she always bounces back."

"What should we do?" Blaise asked.

"Make sure no one bothers her; we don't know how she'll react." I answer quietly.