Chapter 14

"Official first day of classes!" Lucius yelled up the stairs. Today was the day that Rosabelle and Draco would finally attend classes.

"Do we have to go?" Draco groaned as he walked downstairs, he enjoyed sleeping in but now that was ruined and he had to wake up early.

"Yes Dragon, you've taken too many days off and besides, Nicholas will be joining you and Rosabelle. Plus, do you really want to leave Rosabelle alone with people wo wish to do her harm?" That last sentence clicked something in Draco as he released a small growl at the thought of his mate being harm in anyway.

"Why is Draco growling?" Rosabelle asked as she walked downstairs.

"No need to worry. Do you have everything?" Lucius asked.

"Yes, I have everything. I doubled checked both last night and this morning." Rosabelle smiled at him. "Come along Draco, we have Charms first." Rosabelle grabbed Draco's arm and pulled him to their first class.

***

Rosabelle, Draco and Nicholas were walking down the hallway to lunch,

"Malfoy!" The trio turned around to see Ron and Hermione marching towards them.

"We want our Rosie back." Rom demanded.

"Excuse me." Rosabelle scoffed, but she was ignored.

"Want to try that again, Weasel?" Draco sneered. "Last I checked, she wasn't yours."

"Of course, she was. We are her only friends. Who else would be friends with someone who always getting attacked?"

Rosabelle looked down at Ron's words. She couldn't help but think he was right, who would be friends with someone who's getting attacked every year. It's only a matter of time before I get Draco killed. She thought.

"So... how much you paying her Malfoy? No one else want you." Ron smirked. He knew that by implying sex he would get the reaction he wanted. He could just only hope that Professor Dumbledore would walk around the corner at the right time... just as planned.

Draco, unable to contain his anger, growled, his veela side had now been unleashed and a battle had begun.

The Potions Master was grading the abysmal papers from his third-year class when he had heard yelling, he left the papers to investigate and saw mortal enemies Ron and Draco casting spells at each while Hermione was covering herself in one corner and Gregory and Vincent were protecting Rosabelle from the flying spells. What the boys hadn't realised were their spells ricocheted and hit other people.

"Funnunculus!" Ron yelled, the spell went straight for Rosabelle, not wanting his new friend to be hurt, Gregory jumped in front, taking the hit causing fungi-like boils broke out on his nose.

"Greg!" Rosabelle yelled in fear.

"Densaugeo!" Draco yelled; his spell went straight for Hermione. Her teeth began to enlarge to beaver-sized teeth.

"What is going on!" Severus yelled. First, he had seen Gregory's face. "Goyle, go straight to the hospital wing."

"What about Hermione!" Ron demanded.

"I see no difference." Severus draws out.

***

"Madam Pomfrey!" Draco's voice echoed throughout the hospital wing. The strict woman walked from a patient to be welcomed by a new patient.

"What on earth happened?" She asked.

"He was hit by the Funnunculus spell." Rosabelle answered.

"Set him on a bed, I'll grab the Boil-Cure Potion." She pointed to the empty bed, carefully Rosabelle and Draco helped Gregory relax on the bed.