Chapter 8 (My Continuation)

My continuation will be in third person point of view.

Fred, George, Rosabelle and Draco remained in Rosabelle’s dorm another 2 hours formulating for plan for a prank on the students during the dinner feast. Draco came up with the devices they should use: Inflatable tongues sweets, Belch powder and Hiccough sweets. Rosabelle grabbed a Zonko’s Joke Shop magazine she had hidden in her new trunk.

When she visited Diagon Alley with the Malfoys and Severus, she went to Zonko’s and had asked about the purchasing procedure in case she was unable to visit. One of the staff members explained to her magazine buying, all she had to do was tap her wand on the desired product and the money would be automatically taken from her account and the product would appear in front of her (unless said otherwise).

“That is amazing.” Fred and George stared at the product appearing from thin air in amazement. They wished they could do that.

“We have the products. Now we need a plan.” Rosabelle said.

“I got one.” Draco gave an evil smile.

“It’s amazing. Who would have thought a Potter, a Weasley and a Malfoy working together? Possibly becoming friends.” George joked.

“Very true, my dear brother.” Fred placed his hand on his brother's shoulder. Rosabelle and Draco ignored the twins and continued with the plan. Fred and George looked down at the parchment with the plan, they looked at each other, smiled widely and nodded. “It’s perfect.”

“The dinner feast starts in an hour, if we want to add the new ingredients, we have to go now.” Rosabelle said, packing everything up.

“Let’s go then.” Draco said as he grabbed his mate’s hand lovingly. She looked at him and simply smiled. Fred and George saw this display of affection, they were happy that their little sister finally had someone who would love and protect her.

***

“Can you believe it! Who does she think she is!” Pansy Parkinson screeched at a high pitch sound. She was pacing side-to-side in her dorm while her friends – Millicent Bulstrode, Tracey Davis, and Daphne Greengrass – were relaxing on her bed, listening to her rant aggressively about Rosabelle Potter. “I mean, seriously, how dare she speak to me like that!?”

“Pansy…” Daphne sighed, but she was cut off by Pansy – again.

“I am Dracie’s mate. Not that slut.”
“You couldn't read his thoughts.” Millicent stated. That was a big mistake.

“Of course, I can. I did. He was thinking about me but he didn't want to admit it in front of that bitch.” Pansy scoffed. “Why are you even here?” Pansy turned to look at her.

“Y-you demanded that I come in here.” Millicent responded softly.

“Well, get out! You’ve done nothing but piss me off further!” Millicent didn’t know what to do. “Well, what are you waiting for! LEAVE!” Pansy shrieked. Millicent immediately stood up and ran from the room, crying.

***

Quietly, the Weasley Twins and the Veela snuck to the kitchen using the Invisibility Cloak and the Marauders Map.