Chapter 4

Rosabelle Potter's Point of View

"It will be painful Rosie; you must know that." Ragnok warned me.

"I know. But if it's what needed to be done to break these blocks, then I'll do it." I said with as much strength as I could muster.

"Wait!" Draco interrupted. "Rosie, I-I want to come with."

"Are you sure?" I asked him, fearing that he wouldn't be able to control himself with me in plan.

"I'm beside you, no matter what." He grabbed my hand. "Your Highness would you please lead the way?"

Third Person's Point of View

Professor Dumbledore is seated at his desk, thinking about Rosabelle Potter's situation, he had no doubt that the soul-bond would work in his favor, with Voldemort's right-hand man on the side of the light, he'll never stand a chance against them. He called for Hermione and Ron and had them sat down in the chairs in front of his desk.

"Now, something amazing has happened." Dumbledore smiled with that twinkle in his eye. "I wanted you two to be the first to know." Dumbledore said, playing his cards.

"Of course, Headmaster. We'd love to help you." Hermione smiled brightly.

"It actually has something to do with Rosabelle..." He was interrupted by Ron.

"Where is she?" He asked, stupidly looking around the room as if she'll pop out.

"Ron." Hermione scolded him.

"Children, Rosabelle has found her soulmate." Dumbledore said as he so yet another argument forming.

Hermione gushed. "That's wonderful, who is it? Do we know him?" She asked in a rush.

"Yes, you both know him."

"As longs as it's not-" Ron started but was soon interrupted by Dumbledore.

"Draco Malfoy? Yes, Mr Weasley, Draco Malfoy is Rosabelle's soulmate. No two people are perfect for each other, and nothing can break them apart." Dumbledore said with a warning. "I want you two to watch over her, help her if she needs it."

"Of course, Professor, I'll start looking right away." Hermione said, standing up.

But neither knew there was someone outside the door, listening in on their conversation.

Rosabelle Potter's Point of View

Ragnok showed Draco and Rosabelle to the room where the Queen sat so the blocks could be removed.

"May the gold flow at your feet your Highness." Draco said bowing deeply.

Queen Iduna laughed, "You found a good one Rose."

I smiled at Queen Iduna. "It's more like he found me. But thank you, are we ready to presume with breaking of the blocks?"

"Not yet dear, first you must be properly cleansed." Queen Iduna said.

I nodded and started removing my clothes, Draco jumped in suprise, and turned around. "Ummm, Your Highness, why is she taking off all her clothes?"

"It is the only way to be cleaned by the pool of sacred tears." Queen Iduna stated. "You come into this world at the purest state, so you will need to be cleansed at your purest state." She explained.

"Are you ready Rosabelle Lilly Potter to be cleaned by the pool of sacred tears?" She asked as if reciting from an ancient grimoire.

"I am ready, my queen." I said automatically, having done this before.