Chapter 22

"Step away from my Niece."

"Aunt Jasmine! Draco!" Rosabelle yelled. Draco ran to his mate and unshackled her, having no strength, she fell to the floor, but Draco had caught her before she touched the floor.

"You're okay. I have you." Draco lifted her up. "I'm never leaving your side again.

***

Hospital Wing

Rosabelle laid motionless on the hospital bed. Madam Pomfey had put her to sleep so she could heal. She was surrounded by her family: Severus, Lucius, Nicholas, Lucille, Greggory, Vincent, Blaise, Theo and Draco who had bedside, holding her hand, not moving his eyes off her body.

Tapping of heals come down the hallway. "How is she?" Jasmine asked.

"Madam Pomfey put her to sleep so she could heal." Theo explained.

"Well, we have the culprits in custody. They'll be having a trial in 4 weeks, that gives Rosabelle plenty of time to recover for testimony." Jasmine explained.

"Why are they being given a trial?" Draco asked. His eyes still not moving from Rosabelle's body.

"Everyone has a right to trial. We have to give them one. We even gave one to Narcissa and Pansy, but all we had to do for that one is play the recording of them admitting their crimes."

"Draco?" A voice croaked. Rosabelle woke up.

"Rosie?" Draco whispered. He leaned in. "My love, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Where's Madam Pomfey?" She ignored his question.

"I'm right here Miss Potter. Don't worry. You are fine."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Why did you say you like that?" Greggory asked.

"I didn't want you to find out this way." Rosabelle looked at Draco.

"Find out what? Rosabelle what's going on?" Draco asked. Rosabelle didn't respond, instead she grabbed his hand, and placed it on top of her stomach. "Is it your stomach? Or you in pain? What are you trying to tell me?"

"Holy Merlin." Jasmine said, she had realised what Rosabelle was saying. She went to Madam Pomfey who confirmed it.

"What?" Lucius asked. Jasmine whispered the secret into his ear. He, then, whispered to Severus, who whispered to Blaise, then to Theo, until it went down the line, like Chinese Whispers, down to Greggory.

"What?" Draco asked, he still hadn't realised. "What is going on! Will someone just tell me!"

"I'll be giving us a gift in 9 months." Rosabelle said.

"A gift? I don-?" Realisation hit his hard. "Do you mean?"

Rosabelle nodded. "I'm pregnant."

"Really?" Draco started to cry, which was making Rosabelle cry. "We're having a baby!" Rosabelle nodded again.

"You Bastard! You got my sister knocked up!" Greggory yelled, making everyone laugh.

***

Time Skip: 4 Weeks

The trial of had arrived.

Since the revelation of the new Malfoy heir, Draco has not left Rosabelle alone. he has made sure that she doesn't lift a finger, she has been restricted to the sofa, bed and bathroom. He has been spoiling her while Lucius and Severus have been purchasing baby things for them, once they knew that Rosabelle and the baby were in the safe zone, announcements of the new baby were released, and gifts and congratulations came flooding in, they even had a visit from the Frank and Alice Longbottom who had given them multiple little gifts.