Chapter 7

Rosabelle Potter's Point of View

As we headed back to Hogwarts, I stopped just outside the Great Hall, Draco stopped as well when he noticed that I wasn't beside him. "Rosie. What's wrong love?" He asked.

"I'm nervous, to walk in there.... I don't think I can do this." I tried to walk away, but he pulled me back, his arms wrapped around my waist and bringing my neck to his chest. It made me feel safe.

"Nope, you're not getting away that fast!" He whispered, his lips practically touching my ear.

I giggled at the feeling. "Why are you whispering?" I whispered back, teasing him.

"I don't know." Draco stated. He pulled away from me and moved in front of me. "But do you think you can do this?" He asked, as he reached for my hand. With a newfound courage, and a goofy smile on my face, I nodded and walked into the Great Hall with Draco Malfoy by my side. Suddenly the atmosphere changed, I'm met with looks of bewilderment and whispers from the other students.

"Who is she?" I heard throughout the hall.

Draco led me over to the Slytherin table where everyone stared back and forward between Draco and I before one of them asked "Rosabelle?"

"Yep." I popped the ending. I smiled and sat down beside Draco and began to gather food, I even decided to eat a bit extra knowing Draco would try to get me to eat more after reading my files. I was able to eat more but I still had a limit before feeling sick.

"Well love, someone must be hungry from our adventures today?" Draco joked. I stuck my tongue out at him and went back to eating, he laughed at my childish behaviour and began to making him own plate. Soon after, I'm bombarded by questions from the other students, they mainly asked about my clothing and my personal favourite:

"Where did that figure come from?" Draco didn't like that one very much.

"Well, I went to Seven Deadly Sins, and I found something I liked and ordered a crap ton of what I liked." I answered with a shrug.

"Where did you get that wand holster?" Goyle asked.

"I'm not telling." I said in a singing voice.

Draco laughed at my joke and responded with: "It's a secret." We all laughed and continued to converse when a screech from across the table little ways down interrupted us.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH MY DRAKIE?!" Pansy Parkinson shrieked.

Oh joy. I thought sarcastically to Draco. Can I hurt her Dray? I pleaded.

I'd rather you didn't love, but just for fun, why don't you put her in her place? He replied. I looked at Draco for confirmation and he nodded with a smirk.

I stood and made my way over to Pansy. I gave her a fake smile. "What did you say?" I asked, in a deadly calm voice. She paled at my presence, she stood up and aimed her wand at me. "YOU'RE NOT DRACO'S MATE! I AM!" She declared. I could only do one thing. I laughed. Loudly and for a long time.

"Really? Tell me." I moved closer to her and crossed my arms. "Can you hear his thoughts?" I asked, already knowing she couldn't.

"Of course." She spatted at me.

I scoffed, mockingly, I raised my eyebrow and looked at Draco. "Draco. Darling." He perked up at my voice and smiled at me. "Think of something for me and let's test her theory." He was thinking about the ice cream we had earlier. I moved to look towards her and tilted my head slightly to the side. "Well, what is he thinking of?" I asked her.