Chapter 3

Lucius Malfoy's Point of View

I inhaled deeply before knocking on Dumbledore's door. I wait for a moment before hearing him say.

"Come in." I opened the door and enter the office. "Lucius, what can I do for you? Lemon drop?" He offered.

"No, thank you." I declined. "I actually wanted to inform you that my son, Draco Malfoy and Rosabelle Potter are soulmates." Dumbledore's eyes lit up like Christmas lights.

"That's wonderful!" He exclaimed. "How did it happen?"

I weighed my words for a moment. I didn't want to give him too much information. "Rose called out using her magic for help and Draco had answered the call. He woke up screaming her name, having a fit. He was quite worried about her." Dumbledore looked taken back.

"Is Rosabelle alright?" He asked, faking concern.

"She is. As her magical guardian, I would like her file, including her early life." I demanded. Dumbledore looked hesitant for a moment.

"Of course, I'll go get them." Sneaky bastard. I thought to myself.

"No need Headmaster." I held my hand out, I was not going to let him tamper with anything in the file. "Accio Rosabelle Potter's files." Files came flying at me. "See, no need for you to talk Albus. Oh, before I forget, I's like to take Rose and Draco to Diagon Alley later today."

Dumbledore looked furious, but composed himself enough to talk. "That's fine but I want them back before dinner. Oh, and I will find suitable arrangements for their living spaces, while their time at Hogwarts."

"Thank you, Headmaster. That is so kind of you." I said, faking happiness. With that I left Albus Dumbledore's office, walking briskly into Severus's Snape to discuss my findings.

He looked up when he heard me enter and saw Rose's files in my hand. "Let's take a look."

Name: Rosabelle Lily Potter

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Creature Inheritance: Fae

Abilities:

Parseltongue (50% blocked by Albus Dumbledore)

Wandless Magic (100% blocked by Albus Dumbledore)

Siren Voice (100% blocked by Albus Dumbledore)

Earth Magic (Newly Awakened)

Soul Bond to: Draco Malfoy (100% blocked by Albus Dumbledore, hate potion administered by Albus Dumbledore)

Loyalty Potion: Gryffindor House, Weasley Family, The Light Side, Albus Dumbledore

Hate Potion: Severus Snape, The Malfoys, Voldemort, Death Eaters, The Dark Side

Marriage Contract (Illegal): Fred Weasley (Unknown)

Money:

25% to Weasley Family

25% to House of Granger

10% to Dursley Family

15% to Dumbledore Family Vault

Early Life Injuries:

Age 4: 3rd Degree Burns

Age 4: Malnourished, forced to work as a house elf

Age 5: Broken Ankle

Age 6: Concussion

Age 2 and onwards: Mental Abuse