Epilogue

19 Years Later

"Scorpius! Lily! Are you ready?" Rosabelle Potter-Malfoy yelled up the stairs of Malfoy Manor.

"I'm ready mum!" Lily yelled.

"I just need to grab one thing." Scorpius yelled.

Yes. Lily and Scorpius.

After the Ron and Hermione's trial, Draco and Rosabelle moved to a school specifically for Veelas and their mates. This way they knew that their child and they would be safe. The baby turned out to be twins. Both were half Fae and half Veela. So, they had Greggory and Blaise the godfathers for Scorpius Draco Malfoy and for Liliana Bella Malfoy, they had Vincent and Theo.

Rosabelle kept the Potter name as she was their only heir at the time. So, when Liliana is old enough, she will become the heir of House Potter while Scorpius will become the heir of House Malfoy.

Severus and Lucius were able to be together to public, they even adopted a little girl, she was being abused by her parents for being a squib. Severus and Lucius immediately took the parents to court and won, they become parents to a 5-year-old girl named Jacinda Malfoy-Snape. Severus became Hogwarts Headmaster after Minerva had decline it, wanting to retire. She knew that Severus would make an excellent Headmaster.

Ron and Hermione remained in Azkaban, they had been given the dementor's kiss on the twin's 8th birthday, they didn't last long. Sirius was able to last 12 years, they couldn't last 8. Dumbledore had been arrested the day the sentence was spoken, he joined them in Azkaban. His cell was spelled to have him haunted from those he loved but died. Ariana Dumbledore and Gellert Grindelwald.

Blaise, Theo, Vincent and Greggory all met their loves, all within the same year, they all had gone to a party to celebrate Rosabelle and Draco's 5th anniversary, that was when they all met a girl.

2 years later, they were all married and all had their first child. Theo had a son, Vincent a girl, Greggory twin boys and Blaise a girl. Rosabelle and Draco were made godparents to all of them.

Now, it was time for the twins to go to school, Rosabelle and Draco were ready to send them to the Veela school, but the twins wanted to go somewhere else. They wanted to go Hogwarts, they wanted to go where their parents initially went for their education.

"We have to go! We'll be late!" Draco yelled. Footsteps run down the stairs and twins appear in front of them. Liliana with Rosabelle's red hair and Draco's silver eyes and Scorpius with Draco's hair and their grandma Lily's green eyes.

"Ready!" The twins said in unison. The twins grabbed their parents' hands and they all apparated to Platform 9 and 3/4.

Platform 9 and 3/4

Just before the twins got onto the train for their new adventure to start, Rosabelle refused to release them from her grip.

"Mum! We have to go! We'll miss the train!" Scorpius whined.

"Nooo." Rosabelle groaned. "Time went to fast. I was supposed to have more time."

"Darling they'll be back before we know it." Draco pulled Rosabelle to the side. "Besides... we could always take the teaching jobs Severus offered." Rosabelle smirked at her husband.

"I already accepted them. We'll be going to Hogwarts in secret." Draco laughed at his wife's words, all these years and she is still able to surprise him.

"But for us to leave, we have to let the children go."

"I know, I just wanted to annoy them." The couple laugh before returning to their children. "You have everything right?" She asked the twins.

"We have everything." Lily said.

"Fine, we'll see you at Christmas. Okay?"

"We know mum." The twins said before leaving for the train, they both rested in a compartment 

This is going to be quite a journey. 

The twins smile at their parents, they wave goodbye and the train jolts to start. Rosabelle and Draco watch with affection as the train heads off.

"We should leave now if we want to beat them." Draco noted.

"Yep. Let's go." The couple join hands and run of like children to beat their own children to Hogwarts.

What a surprise it will be for them when they see their parents at the teachers' desk.

Twins:

Liliana Bella Malfoy:

Scorpius Draco Malfoy: