The Radio De- I Mean Dimentio

So, you might have seen my post on my profile about the idea I had... So, here's the art I made that helped me out.

 So, here's the art I made that helped me out

A few fun facts about this Dimentio:

He doesn't wear his mask because it's permanently stuck to that staff of his. (Trust me, he has tried to pry it off)

His black gloves are now practically melded onto his skin.

He actually sharpened his teeth to be that sharp and pointy, he did not arrive at The Underwhere like that.

Trusts absolutely no one at all.

Loathes Luvbi with a passion just because she rules over The Overthere.

Is actually a better judge than Jaydes, but he's slightly biased when it comes to people he knew in life.

Likes to barter with people, usually at the cost of a future favor from them or even condemnation.

If he ever steps out of The Overthere or The Underwhere back into the living worlds he looks like he did before he died.

Absolutely hates The Underwhere because it's the exact opposite of his "perfect world" he imagined.

The things on his head are either ears or hair, he doesn't even know.

Totally has a soft spot for Mr.L-

Anyway, this is the Dimentio I came up with to accompany my story idea.

But, when will I get to this story? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW! (Hopefully sooner rather than later :P)